Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Adam Slone Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The past two games Adam Slone has made some bad mistakes. For the Raiders is he a help or a hurt?
If you think he is a hurt for real, just tell him he is still welcome to put on a maroon and white jersey.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:If you think he is a hurt for real, just tell him he is still welcome to put on a maroon and white jersey.

Why? He's a Raider. I asked did he hurt them or not.
You must think he is hurting them because you started a thread asking if he is... Trust me, Adam is a first class player and he is very much needed by the Raiders.
Adam is a big help for the Raiders. This is his first year of varsity basketball. Of course he's going to make mistakes but give him a few years and he'll be a hell of a ball player.
He might be a little help to them due to the loss of players from last year but I have never seen much of anything special from him.
Well of course your not going to see anything special from him. He's new to varsity playing time. I mean he has Lyle and Ethen Johnson so you know he's not going to be an offensive threat.
He played a great game against Johnson Central and like most young players he will continue to work hard and improve. He is going to be one of the better players in the region before he graduates. Enough of that maroon and white talk BasketBallonlyfan.
Yea I agree Wyatt.
He is at SF and that is where he will stay....It is up to the coaches...If they think that he is hurting the team then they will not play him...He is a good player that works hard and will improve.
Adam has had some mistakes lately but he is also avg. 6.5 assists a game and basically 3 games without Ethan. When you get your leader back to 100% it will take some of the pressure off of the sophomore. He wants to play and that is always a plus, not one of the kids that think people owe him some thing. Adam is a help to answer your question.
I agree.
Adam is a very talented player. It may take a couple more games back for Ethan back and get the team chemistry up. He is also a very hardworking and determined kid that i think is willling to do anything to get to the Expo!!
This thread is stupid. Adam Slone is a great ball player, he's just young. All young players make mistakes, its not that he bad its just that he gets mad at himself and that brings his game down. But keep it up Adam your doing a great job for SF, when Johnson gets 100% ALOT of pressure will be taken off your shoulders.
ok yea is just a sophmore
This thread should be deleted... Uhm Adam is a good player & every player regardless of how good they are makes mistakes. Adam is a sophomore & he starts, so he may be young, but he's talented.
Honestly I don't see no since in this thread.. Every one knows Adam Slone is a young ball player who will improve. Why point out one player when the whole team is not playing well.
Threads like this one are a hurt to the Raider Team and Adam Slone. Keep your head up Adam-- the season is young.
good luck this year raiders