Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Interesting article on Johnson Central scheduling and flood recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Johnson Central's scheduling seems to be a popular topic on here from time to time. I thought this might stir up some conversation.

http://www.dailyindependent.com/blogs/ma...l?mode=jqm

It sounds like a lot of players are volunteering their time and effort for flood recovery. Kudos to those young men. With expectations so high at JC, hopefully this season will be a welcomed distraction from the hard times some are enduring right now.
Looks like Johnson Central are hiding in bluegrass preps now. Maybe they can fool those readers.
I'm not exactly how many.... but several of JC's players came from Flat Gap elementary school & live in the Flat Gap area.

The Flat Gap "area" is HUGE, depending on who you talk to.

I do know I saw several players at the school helping with the receiving and delivery of donations to the effected areas.

In Smalltown, USA (such as Johnson County), the biggest events are Funerals, County Fairs and Friday Night Football. Some people use the Friday night football games as their 'escape' or even as a family vacation. Our area is depressed. Our area is loosing jobs and families everyday. But it's gonna take more than a flood to keep us down.
There were a lot of girls there helping, too. Very pretty young ladies! I had to put a choke hold on my Bear football players just to get them out of there. One little Casanova left with 4 phone numbers!!
Granny Bear Wrote:There were a lot of girls there helping, too. Very pretty young ladies! I had to put a choke hold on my Bear football players just to get them out of there. One little Casanova left with 4 phone numbers!!

Just four? Sounds like he needs to step up his game.:biggrin:
That's awful to hear