Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I'm soo excited!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finals were finshied Friday and while I'm waiting on three more grades from my classes ( I got A's in my other two) me, Heather, 15th and her feller is going to Gatlinburg tomorrow. 15th wants to go shopping, Heather and myself is going to go ice skating which sould be fun if I don't end of in the hospital...lol and we MIGHT go to the Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge. We'll be back on Wednesday which is the day that my OFFICIAL grades get posted. I'm excited, I haven't been to Gatlinburg since 2002 and that was with the SF Girl's Basketball team when they played in a tournament down there so I actually get to go do stuff this time. We are suppose to leave at 11:00 in the morning so I am going to get off here and get some sleep!!!
Have fun and be careful.
Thats sweet my g/f went to gatlinburg this past weekend without me it SUCKED BALLS! Gatlinburg is a sweet place to go! I love the Nascar Speed Park and all the putt putts!