Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Online Gambling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bush officially banned online gambling, killing sites like PartyPoker. I've defended all Bush's wars and policies, but I officially hate him now.
Whoa, when did this happen? I'm playing Pokerstars as I'm writing this.
Dont worry Im sure a democrat will figure how to tax it and they will be back.
If you win so much money on pokerstars they tax it. And, so much money out of every hand goes for taxes..shows at the left, beside the chips in the top middle of the table, how much is going for taxes that hand.
It could be a problem for some people...I saw on cnn or somewhere the other day where this woman was taking her laptop and locking herself in the bathroom just so she could get online and play poker... there was a couple more that was sneaking and doing it and was homeless because they lost everything. And this other girl stopped playing and was noticing that every month when she got her bank statement the online poker place had been taking out like crazy even afte she quit playing nad using it...
I see no reason to take away online gambling... or any other kind of gambling really
Doc Holliday Wrote:Dont worry Im sure a democrat will figure how to tax it and they will be back.

I thought that people said republicans are the money-hungry, greedy, wealthy ones that steal money (I'm confused)?

This whole thing's stupid.
I'm taking matters into my own hands and, tomorrow, going to Argosy