Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne @ Prestonsburg 12/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Prestonsburg (0-2)
Betsy Layne (1-4)

Prestonsburg is coming off the humiliating loss to SV, and BL is coming off its first win of the season over Piarst. Good luck to both teams!

Pburg-60
BL----55
This may be a good game score wise, I guess I should say close game. Both teams are still trying to develop some team chemestry. After the loss to Valley P'burg had they have knowhere to go but up. Betsy Layne's win over Piarist does go in the books as a win.
This will be a pretty good game. But I think P-burg will come out with the win on this one by 7+
P-burg by 5+.
If Trai Witt comes to play Betsy Layne by 5 but if he don't Pburg by 10
With the way both teams have been playing I'm really not sure who will win. It could go either way IMO.
I'll take Betsy Layne in this one in a low scoring game by less than 8
catsfan072 Wrote:With the way both teams have been playing I'm really not sure who will win. It could go either way IMO.

I agree with you...both of these teams are pretty evenly matched, so its pretty much a toss up...but ill take p-burg in a close one just because its at p-burg
Both teams match up well...im saying BL by 8
Betsy Layne
Bobcats in a close one. (+6)
im takin the bobcats in this one by 7
Im going with the bobcats hopefully they will get things done and come away with this big win i know me and the rest of the betsy layne pep squad will be there to celebrate the bobcats win i got BL by 10
Prestonsburg!
pburg in a close one...55-54
I am going with Betsy Layne by 8
52-44
lol betsy layne knows whats coming..theyre whole team has been at everyone of prestonsburgs games
i say p-burg wins by more then 10. they are playing ok ball right now. BL isnt eithere but still p-burg win sby 10.
Good luck to Coach Rose and the Bobcats and here is hoping that BL gets a very much needed win and a district win at that.
P-burg by 4
He Got Game Wrote:If Trai Witt comes to play Betsy Layne by 5 but if he don't Pburg by 10
Trai Witt never comes to play.....pburg by 3:rockon:
Pburg-63
B-lane-54
P-burg by 11