Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Marsee To Clay County?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am hearing rumors that Chad Marsee from Knox Central will be suiting up for the black and gold next year? If this rumor is true then Clay will be the team to beat in the region and a top 10-15 team in the state.
I heard this rumor earlier in the summer but don't know if it has any truth. If it is true we will know pretty soon. School begins August 12 in Clay County.
been hearing marsee to this school that school every summer for 48 years. will believe it when i see it. lol
I heard he enrolled today but can't confirm it
I heard there is another one from another school coming with him
North/Clay Final again!
ky playmaker Wrote:I heard there is another one from another school coming with him

Are they going to live in the "Tiger" apartment complex? Seriously, won't he have to move to be eligible?
SEKYFAN Wrote:Are they going to live in the "Tiger" apartment complex? Seriously, won't he have to move to be eligible?

I don't see it. :popcorn:
^^
I see it, and I see another floating toward that way as well. Nothing in stone yet, so I won't add to the rumor mill. But I did hear that Marsee was transferring.
You must have heard wrong. Because Marsee's mom squashed the rumor on the 13th Region Facebook page and didn't have nice words about BGR either!!!
Cause Mountaindew said so!
Marsee's mom must've heard it too or she wouldn't have felt the need to squash it on facebook.

That's was all I said..that I had heard it. You "hear" lots of things.
Well there went the Top 10 ranking for the Tigers.
Rumors always fly this time of year
Marsee's mom might have heard it but she sure didn't "see it"!
Two Rumors going around right now? 1st rumor Marsee and another player from the county or city Smile to Clay county...
2nd rumor Marsee to Lynn Camp and the other player to another area school...

Rumors, rumors, and more rumors... :ChairHit: :popcorn:Time will tell!!
Mountaindew Wrote:You must have heard wrong. Because Marsee's mom squashed the rumor on the 13th Region Facebook page and didn't have nice words about BGR either!!!
Cause Mountaindew said so!

:what: Who started this thread.
Well definately not me!! LOL

This time of year, you hear a lot of stuff being said. I usually believe it when school registration is over.
It doesn't matter who started the thread. What matters is The person said, "they see it" and heard the supposed "rumor." then Marsee's mom squashed that real quick. Do you still "see it." Credible sources is the way to go. Cause Mountaindew said so!!!
Mountaindew Wrote:It doesn't matter who started the thread. What matters is The person said, "they see it" and heard the supposed "rumor." then Marsee's mom squashed that real quick. Do you still "see it." Credible sources is the way to go. Cause Mountaindew said so!!!

She should have squashed it on 13th Region boys basketball first. That where it started 40 minute before someone with the name cchsfan4life started the thread on BGR. :truestory: check your time Mountaindew.
Actually you're wrong. Never once was any player's name on that site. I follow both. Especially the one's name that is ON this site. Gotta get credible sources. Check the names. Cause there weren't any. Cause Mountaindew said so.
Got to love high school transfer rumors! More wrong than right.
Mountaindew Wrote:Actually you're wrong. Never once was any player's name on that site. I follow both. Especially the one's name that is ON this site. Gotta get credible sources. Check the names. Cause there weren't any. Cause Mountaindew said so.

Then where is that thread on 13th Region boys basketball thread it has been deleted because 64SUR said so...I actually don't like be call wrong Fountaindew you are beating a dead horse. Unless you are also cchsfan4life which I doubt very much. I also notice you don't post must on BGR..:why:
I'm not sure where the post went. Whoever runs it can do whatever they want. Probably deleted it for a good reason. Just like this thread needs deleted for putting a kid's name out there saying he's transferring and he's not. This site is getting worse than topix 64NOTsoSUR.
Mountaindew Wrote:I'm not sure where the post went. Whoever runs it can do whatever they want. Probably deleted it for a good reason. Just like this thread needs deleted for putting a kid's name out there saying he's transferring and he's not. This site is getting worse than topix 64NOTsoSUR.

Below is the original post that started this thread. You can see that the poster said he heard a "rumor".

cchsfan4life Wrote:I am hearing rumors that Chad Marsee from Knox Central will be suiting up for the black and gold next year? If this rumor is true then Clay will be the team to beat in the region and a top 10-15 team in the state.

Now, a reasonable person knows full well that rumors fly this time of year. They heard this one was going here and that one was going there. It's typical and there is no malice in these stories....they are just stories.

I can "see" boys transferring anywhere they want to go, for reasons I don't know or am not privy to hearing. I also heard rumors about Marsee, more than one time. Which is why I posted that.

Nothing negative was meant in any of these posts, but for the ones YOU are posting, Mountain Dew. So chill out, and stop calling people out for bad things that they haven't done.

Because Granny Bear says so.
Actually I didn't know anything about anything being said on a 13th region thread........I was at work and heard from several sources that the kid had enrolled at Clay..........I didn't mean anything negative or bad from it and was just trying to see if anyone knew any truth to it..........I did read the 13th region thread when I got home and I saw what the mother had said. I'm glad she squashed the rumors and I just want her to know I didn't mean anything negative about anything that was posted. I was really hoping this would be true because like I said it would have made Clay a top 10-15 in the state. I wish nothing but the best for the kid wherever he plays because he is a top notch talent in the region.
The rumor started straight from marsee dad so maybe she needs to start there with the squashing. lol Like I said heard from his dad for 40 years he is going here and going there. He aint going anywhere. jmo.
The rumor I am hearing is actually two from barb to knox co instead of marsee to clay but knox I think starts school tom so who knows.
I love the rumor mill so i will add to this one as well.......i spoke today to someone with ties to the program and they indicated that the marsee kid was leaving and would be at clay county next year. Remains to be seen if it happens but this person indicated it was a done deal on the move to manchester and all they needed was the approval from higher up. Wonder if knox central will try to fight this one.
To allow a kid's name to continue to be used on a site, saying he is transferring is a joke. Don't you care about the family or the student-athlete? If so, this thread would be removed and closed. But of course not, let's keep stirring. SMH.
Mountaindew Wrote:To allow a kid's name to continue to be used on a site, saying he is transferring is a joke. Don't you care about the family or the student-athlete? If so, this thread would be removed and closed. But of course not, let's keep stirring. SMH.

No one is saying anything negative about this kid. Quite the opposite! Sounds to me like everybody WANTS him to play for their school. Also, I haven't seen anything about transferring......these are all rumors that people have heard others talking about.

Nobody is stirring anything, and nothing is being negatively said or implied toward the family or the student-athlete.

The only person I can see that's offended is you. And for the life of me, I can't determine the reason.
Pages: 1 2