Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kyle Gullett goes Division I
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't believe this hasn't been posted about yet!

Congratulations to Kyle Gullett of Johnson Central for snagging a late offer from Southeast Missouri State University (better known as SEMO.) SEMO is a Division I school that competes in the OVC.

Kyle was formerly committed to Transylvania University, an NAIA school.
Another good kid show casing Eastern Kentucky Basketball!!

Good kid... congrats Kyle!!
I need to order a SEMO hat.
Congrats to Kyle Gullett :Cheerlead
kaylamoore Wrote:I can't believe this hasn't been posted about yet!

Congratulations to Kyle Gullett of Johnson Central for snagging a late offer from Southeast Missouri State University (better known as SEMO.) SEMO is a Division I school that competes in the OVC.

Kyle was formerly committed to Transylvania University, an NAIA school.

Actually Kayla, (and I don't mean to contradictory), but Transy is a NCAA D3 school which has no budget for athletic scholarships...They were NAIA several years ago, changing to NCAA Division II before dropping to D-III a few years ago. Tuition is probably around $45,000 per year. It's a very expensive school to attend. I understand that Kyle has a very high ACT score which probably helped tremendously towards his tuition but his family was probably still left with a major chunk of change to have to come up with.

But anyways, Congratulations to Kyle, this is a big deal in both levels of competition and financially.
Thanks for the clarification! Smile