Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Barbourville Tigers Hire Derek Collins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"The Barbourville High School administration did not look far in hiring Derek Collins as the boy’s basketball coach for the 2015-16 season.
Collins was the boys’ assistant junior varsity coach last year and is set to take over a team that is loaded with talent. The Tigers will be the favor to win the 51st District Title again this year and should make a deep run into the 13th Region Tournament."

http://www.onpointmagazine.net/?p=220
They met with team and told them broughton was the new coach. the players said they aint playing for him so broughton quit and they hired collins weird stuff
ky playmaker Wrote:They met with team and told them broughton was the new coach. the players said they aint playing for him so broughton quit and they hired collins weird stuff

Wow, just wow.........

I guess the kids will be making out the lineups from now on since they just handed them the keys to the program
well it was some parents too
I hope it works out for Coach Collins, but it sounds like a mess.
ky playmaker Wrote:They met with team and told them broughton was the new coach. the players said they aint playing for him so broughton quit and they hired collins weird stuff

Really? When did that come about?
You GOTTA luv Knox Co.
That's wrong Scott didn't want to break up the team so he step a side so Eric Swards could lead them to Rupp but Larry Warren called Collin instead
They don't play all a at rupp.
Lol nor will they
Didn't this guy run for some kind of office. I remember seeing that huge face on billboards or in the newspapers or something.
He ran for Knox Co Court Clerk aginst Mike Corey