Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lynn Camp - at Perry County Central - 7:30 PM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lynn Camp - at Perry County Central - 7:30 PM
Larkey gets 1st win at Perry Central.
Larkey and Cannady said they would win 5 this year. They said they have a very strong offensive line and preety good and have 4 very good defensive backs. the addition of the Beechwood assistant this week things are coming togather Perry 44 lynn camp 20
I see PCC winning this game by no less then 3 tds.
Running clock.

Perry County Central 49
Lynn Camp 13

:ChairHit:
Perry County Central 35 Lynn Camp 7
Pcc 56
lc 0
PCC by a bunch.
Lynn Camp is gonna be much improved. I'm not saying there gonna do anything great but they have had several kids transfer from Knox central, south laurel, and north laurel. They have been in the weight room daily since the new coach was hired in December. They have 4-5 good looking running backs and some size on the line. They have 35 kids out right know. There was talent in the school last couple years but they wouldn't play for the Coach Russell and now there playing. They may lose to Perry but I don't see them getting blowed out. And I think they will win 5-6 games which will be a great improvement. Coach Harris is working really hard and they have a brand new coaching staff.