Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: "The Pursuit of Happyness" Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw this movie tonight (Dec. 15) and I would like to recommend it to anyone who is off during the holidays. Will Smith does great in his serious role of a homeless man trying to support himself and his son.

If you haven't seen a preview or anything you can check this out:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454921/
I really want to see this movie.
Where is it playing?
Anyone know that it's actually his son, who is his son, in the movie?
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Anyone know that it's actually his son, who is his son, in the movie?

I read somewhere that it is Will Smith's real-life son Jaden playing his son in the movie.
I saw the movie last night and I loved it. I would recommend for everyone to go see it.
Yeah Ive been wanting to see this movie. Just by looking at the title it should be a dandy of a movie.
I've been wanting to watch this for a while.... it looks like it will be a great movie!
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Anyone know that it's actually his son, who is his son, in the movie?

Will Smith and his son were both on the Today show last week promoting this movie. You could tell he was really proud of his son.
i want to see this movie it looks like it should be good
I want to see this so bad!! I think i might take my g/f friday night to see it it looks great!

Yeah it is his real son. It is supposed to be a real good movie.