Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mason 57 JBS 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
JBS has a nice team, as they illustrated last summer as runner up in the state AAU. And they're young, all starters back next year. mason was lucky tonight, winning this one on a last second 3.
I knew this would be a good game, but Mason is tough. Didn't see the game but heard that Mason had a comfortable lead in the second half and let JBS back in it. Still, good game by JBS against a very good Mason team. JBS has to be region favorites in the 14th IMO.
I'll take Hazard as regional favorites, but this is an impressive game for JBS.
Larry Legend Wrote:I'll take Hazard as regional favorites, but this is an impressive game for JBS.

I agree, but I'm glad to see JBS playing so well. I definately think it comes down to Hazard/JBS in the region, whichever team is "on" that night may very well walk into Rupp.
Darius Miller had 28-Stepp had 23 Cox-9 Collins-12
Congrats to Mason,very close game,good job to both teams
Congrats Mason
Wow, I should have gone to that game a lot better game than I thought it would be. I’m sorry JBS but did Mason County just have a really bad game, because that shouldn't have been close. JBS is good but they aren't that good. JBS may be the real deal but from what I have seen they aren't. I guess I’ll find out Tuesday.
allthewayhome Wrote:im sorry jbs but did mason co. just have a really bad game because that shouldn't of been close. jbs is good but they aren't that good. but jbs may be the real deal but from what i have seen they aren't but i guess i'll find out tuesday

Well since we know that Mason is the real deal, did they have a bad game or is JBS really that good. If JBS is really that good, then they should be able to beat Hazard.
Congrats Mason
I would still take JBS in the 14th
JBS has a awesome team, and personally im sick of people degrading them. This is *their* year! I hope all you haters enjoy seeing them play at rupp cause they will DOMINATE the 14th region. No matter what team they play, how good or bad, they step up to there level..The got beat by a 3 with 7.5 seconds last night against the number 3 team in the state. Thats really impressive. No matter how long the bus trip was. Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen <3
Congrats to both teams!! JBS played a great game and Mason Co. did too.
The refs we're a little random on BOTH sides. But great game for both teams. I think JBS proved a lot to a lot of people.
play2win Wrote:Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen

:thumpsup: Exactly right!

It doesn't matter how good or bad a team may be or how good or bad a team may play. You said it perfectly! :Thumbs:
play2win Wrote:JBS has a awesome team, and personally im sick of people degrading them. This is *their* year! I hope all you haters enjoy seeing them play at rupp cause they will DOMINATE the 14th region. No matter what team they play, how good or bad, they step up to there level..The got beat by a 3 with 7.5 seconds last night against the number 3 team in the state. Thats really impressive. No matter how long the bus trip was. Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen <3

Dream on Stepp
nice win mason
I give my congrats to JBS on this game but I refuse to bow down my head to the mighty Hindman and Caney clan. I think that their might be one team in the region with one player in particular that will refuse to allow JBS to grasp what they now think that they are unstoppable in obtaining.
kccfan Wrote:Dream on Stepp

Listen, you really need to get over yourself... Stepp can play with the best, and i personally dont even like him.
What's Mason record so far?
Larry Legend Wrote:I'll take Hazard as regional favorites, but this is an impressive game for JBS.
I thought that way too, until this game. Now I think JBS has the upper hand.
WOW....Can't wait to see JBS and Hazard play!
gamewatch Wrote:I give my congrats to JBS on this game but I refuse to bow down my head to the mighty Hindman and Caney clan. I think that their might be one team in the region with one player in particular that will refuse to allow JBS to grasp what they now think that they are unstoppable in obtaining.
You are saying that there is one player that is gonna dominate the region? WOW who might that great player of ball be? and please don't bow. You might bust your britches.
One player cant dominate the whole region it takes a team to win
Sounded like a great game. Tough break JBS
I think JBS hung in there good with the 3rd ranked team in the state