Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville vs. Belfry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Championship game of the PIT tomorrow, both teams coming off big wins with Pikeville over Wolfe Co. and Belfry over Jenkins. Predictions?
I watched the Pikeville/Wolfe County game and the first half of the Belfry/Jenkins game and as usual, let's face it....it could go either way. Because of Belfry's size (I'm not talking height, I'm talking bulk) Belfry will have an edge but Pikeville is playing well. It's a toss up!
I agree 100% with you SSDD. I think which ever team is hitting will win this one. But I bet either way, it will be a single digit W.
I think tomorrow's game will be a battle, both team's should exchange the lead multiple times and put on a good show. As Bballfanonly said, who ever wins, it will be by single digits
Belfry 64
Pikeville 61
Belfry by 6
The pride of Pike County continues into basketball. Should be a damn good game. Could go either way but I'll go with Pikeville in a close game.
what time does the game start?
Panther Thunder Wrote:what time does the game start?

Approx. 7:45 right after Jenkins vs. Wolfe
This game will be Belfry's toughest test this year...Should be a very great game. Hopefully, the Pirates come out to play and win this game....
When was the last time Pikeville won the PIT?
I have a feeling it will be relatively low scoring, due to both teams scrappy D.
Pikeville by around 5
Final
Pikeville 61
Belfry 57