Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. 67 - Johnson Central 62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was a great game to watch as a fan. Lawrence Co has proved that they are going to be for real this year. Congrats Lady Dawgs.
I am so proud of you girls!!!! Way to go Lady Dawgs.
Great job LADYDAWGS, nice district win!
The only thing that they proved is the simple fact that they can throw elbows, and foul. JC did not play it's best game, Both teams looked very scrappy. I can't wait to watch them try to throw elbows and kick Magoffin! Thats one game I will not miss!
Nice win the way that Magoffin is playing right now they are so selfish I look for you to win in Salyersville Monday
-TheBird- Wrote:The only thing that they proved is the simple fact that they can throw elbows, and foul. JC did not play it's best game, Both teams looked very scrappy. I can't wait to watch them try to throw elbows and kick Magoffin! Thats one game I will not miss!
haha obviously you didn't watch the same game as everyone else...If I recall correctly..Didn't Wireman get T'd up for throwin an elbow...It seems to me like someone may be just a tad bit jealous..Way To GO Lady Dawgs!!:letsparty h
bulldogfan07 Wrote:haha obviously you didn't watch the same game as everyone else...If I recall correctly..Didn't Wireman get T'd up for throwin an elbow...It seems to me like someone may be just a tad bit jealous..Way To GO Lady Dawgs!!:letsparty h

I'm sorry but the refs were horrible in this game, no other word could describe it. JC didn't play well at all but to me LC proved nothing. They beat JC and Paintsville but they still have to beat MC or PCC to prove they are for real. JC will regroup and hopefully come out strong next week. They didn't play together tonight, as I seen it Wireman and the other girl Salyer were open down low all night and they didn't touch the ball. In order for JC to win the bigs have to score. LC is a very quick, agressive team, and tonight they outplayed JC. Congrats on the win but we have a long way to go!
WOW. I guess JC i missing Conley alot more than what they thoght they would huh.
Bottom line is, LC won and we lost. We'll have our chance again. I'm not going to take anything away from them, they won. I still think everyone is underestimating LC.
Totally agree that LC can't be underestimated....Seems as though the new coach is working out well for these girls....with LC you can't just shut down one player and expect to win....any given night any one of these girls can step up and be the leader for their team......Congrats LC on the win...looking forward to seeing you Monday night in our house.
Congrats Lawrence
Congrats to the Lady Dawgs!! JC had to many turnovers and could not get a good look at the basket all night.I don't know if it was lack of hustle or just great defense by the Lady Dawgs,but either way they did not play their best game.The refs did miss some calls,but over all they did ok!!
Way to go Lady DAWGS another well played game .And I want to say it one more time keep up the good work and stay on top of this district as long as you can every body keeps saying you all can't and wont but hey look what you have done so far just let them keep thinking that you all can't and you all just keep on doing it :Thumbs: JC has a very good team but LC just has two much speed for most teams as long as LC are makeing their shots with the fast pace game then they can beat any one .This is mostly the same team as we had last year but our new coach seams to know how to use the tools that he has. Keep up the good job Coach Holbrook .And Hey Lady Dawgs you have another big one coming up and this is one that every body is saying theirs no way you all can beat MC but I think you can NO I know you all can just keep on play as a team and then the sky is the limit:bounce: GO LADY DAWGS:Clap:
eaglehoops Wrote:I'm sorry but the refs were horrible in this game, no other word could describe it. JC didn't play well at all but to me LC proved nothing. They beat JC and Paintsville but they still have to beat MC or PCC to prove they are for real. JC will regroup and hopefully come out strong next week. They didn't play together tonight, as I seen it Wireman and the other girl Salyer were open down low all night and they didn't touch the ball. In order for JC to win the bigs have to score. LC is a very quick, agressive team, and tonight they outplayed JC. Congrats on the win but we have a long way to go!

Nobody ever gives LC credit for anything. When they win the other team didn't play good or the refs were for them. For once let's just give them a little credit. The refs were HORRIBLE last night and nobody can say that it was even. Bree Frazier was getting beat up out there. At one point in the game the fouls were 7-1 in JC favor. So how about we give these girls some credit for a well earned win. This isn't the same team that Evans coached last year, maybe the same girls but Holbrook has really worked them and taught them how to play good team ball and gave them new confidence that we would have never seen with Evans. These girls really respect each other. GOOD WIN LADY DAWGS, YOU HAVE EARNED IT!!!!!!! :Thumbs:
What makes me sick is JC is complaining about the Refs. That makes me want to laugh. In the 1st half alone it was 16 -3 in fouls called in favor of JC, and it didnt get any better in the 2nd half for the Lady Dawgs. Lawrence Co is just that good this year. The game with Paintsville and JC they had more fouls called on them in 1st halves alone then either JC or Paintsville had for the entire game.
uk_fan_03 Wrote:Nobody ever gives LC credit for anything. When they win the other team didn't play good or the refs were for them. For once let's just give them a little credit. The refs were HORRIBLE last night and nobody can say that it was even. Bree Frazier was getting beat up out there. At one point in the game the fouls were 7-1 in JC favor. So how about we give these girls some credit for a well earned win. This isn't the same team that Evans coached last year, maybe the same girls but Holbrook has really worked them and taught them how to play good team ball and gave them new confidence that we would have never seen with Evans. These girls really respect each other. GOOD WIN LADY DAWGS, YOU HAVE EARNED IT!!!!!!! :Thumbs:

EXACTLY!!! GREAT JOB GIRLS.
Redneck Wrote:WOW. I guess JC i missing Conley alot more than what they thoght they would huh.

Missing Conley is hurting bad.
Congrats Girls
with a new coach on board lc,with the team putting everything that happen in the seveal years in the past,you knows what they are capable of doing this year they are going to make the district very interesting this year good game Lady Dawgs
Congrats Lc
congrats LC:rockon:
comments were made earlier that LC has to beat MC and PCC to prove themselves. LC doesnt have to prove anything to anyone to show that they're a top notch team. LC is new to this district and region, therefore, people don't realize that LC has always had talent. They just havent had the direction from coaches to be recognized more. Im proud that this team hasn't given up and they fight to the end. good job LC.
congrats LC
uk_fan_03 Wrote:Nobody ever gives LC credit for anything. When they win the other team didn't play good or the refs were for them. For once let's just give them a little credit. The refs were HORRIBLE last night and nobody can say that it was even. Bree Frazier was getting beat up out there. At one point in the game the fouls were 7-1 in JC favor. So how about we give these girls some credit for a well earned win. This isn't the same team that Evans coached last year, maybe the same girls but Holbrook has really worked them and taught them how to play good team ball and gave them new confidence that we would have never seen with Evans. These girls really respect each other. GOOD WIN LADY DAWGS, YOU HAVE EARNED IT!!!!!!! :Thumbs:

Exactly. From what I read, everytime LC wins everyone wants to say it's a fluke or luck. This is a team to be reckoned with and I hope MC realizes that.
Congrats LC on another good win.
Tom Holbrook is a great coach who seems to be just what these girls needed to take control of the reigns! Great job LC and good luck in the rest of the season!
congrats Lawrence
congrats LC