Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Akili Smith signs with Tampa Bay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will be playing this summer in NFL Europe for Frankfurt Galaxy.

Do you think he will actually make it back to the NFL?
ive never even hurd of this guy
He was with the Bengals a few years ago number 1 pick from Oregon.
well he probably isnt that good than if he had to leave the nfl...so who cares about him..lol
If you don't care don't post.
im not tryin to be harsh but shouldnt this be about players that will actually make a differense, this guy will be lucky to back-up qb
The so called experts think he will still make it back and make a difference.

I don't.
o well in that case there insane...lol
I agree with that.
i think bengals will make it above 500 and browns might get 6 wins..lol...
and this smith guy wont play a down this year..lol
Smith is with Tampa Bay now. Was with Cincy then GB.
actually if hes with tampa bay he might play, they have qb problems
TRUE
lol...but there terrible ne way
They need to get a good QB.
well there in such a tuff division
They've just stunk the last couple years.
Akili Stinks
Akili is just another example of first round duds that the Bengals have drafted.
Exactly YKWIB
this to me didnt help hte Bucs at all...
i guess everyone deserves a second chance
agree
For those of you who don't know who this guy is, obviously do not follow college football too much, he was the NUMBER TWO pick in the draft the year Couch was picked 1st, he will make a strong comeback, he is one hell of a player... watch and see.
and how did couch end up? lmao......
haha good point VW_FSU
thanks
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:For those of you who don't know who this guy is, obviously do not follow college football too much, he was the NUMBER TWO pick in the draft the year Couch was picked 1st, he will make a strong comeback, he is one hell of a player... watch and see.

Couch hasnt doesnt anything either. Neither one were that good. And Smith wasnt the overall number 2 pick that was McNabb. Smith was three. Some of the more talented players in the league came from this draft 4 Edgerrin James 5 Ricky Williams 6 Torry Holt 7 Champ Bailey 11 Daunte Culpepper.

Smith and Couch were the two biggest duds of the draft and never will do good in the NFL.
now thats how u say it...lol
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:now thats how u say it...lol

Haha...sorry didnt catch that. I meant hasnt done but Im sure you figured that out already.
Pages: 1 2