Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gay man using Bible publishers over homosexual verses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://conservativepost.com/gay-man-sues...ely-ensue/

Deuteronomy ch. 4 (KJV)
2: Ye shall not add unto the Word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Deuteronomy ch. 12 (KJV)
32: What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Proverbs ch. 30 (KJV)
5: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

6: Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Galatians ch. 1 (KJV)
6: I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8: But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9: As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

10: For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? For if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

11: But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12: For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ

Revelation ch. 22 (KJV)
18: For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19: And if any man shall take away from the Words of the Book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the Book of Life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this Book.

***** The first thing to note about the book of Revelation is that the revelations in it came directly from Jesus to John. So it has the highest possible authority. *****

The Bible CONDEMS people's lifestyle.
The A,B,D,G,H,I,L,N,P,Q,S,T movement doesn't want anybody to tell them the lifestyle they are living is wrong. What a better way to eliminate people telling them they are wrong than to get rid of The Bible.

Why does The Bible, God, Jesus and The Holy Spirit make people so mad and have a powerful movement trying to expunge Christianity all together across the world. How can a Person (that some say doesn't even exist) be hated by so many?
Wow. Unreal. But sadly, I'm not surprised.
Why are there no headlines about people suing publishers of the qur'an????
Why is nobody protesting what the qur'an says????

BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE qur'an MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the same as somebody believing a work of fiction as fact.

The religion of 'peace' funds/uses/trains terrorist groups to enforce their laws. That is (sadly) why the islamic religion is so strong in certain parts of the world.
"Defy our laws, and you die." ..... "Don't believe like we do, and you die."
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Why are there no headlines about people suing publishers of the qur'an????
Why is nobody protesting what the qur'an says????

BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE qur'an MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the same as somebody believing a work of fiction as fact.

The religion of 'peace' funds/uses/trains terrorist groups to enforce their laws. That is (sadly) why the islamic religion is so strong in certain parts of the world.
"Defy our laws, and you die." ..... "Don't believe like we do, and you die."

A good point, notice how satan never attacks himself. You don't see atheists going after muslims, etc. Christianity has been the main target and will continue to be.
And in my opinion, the number one reason people want to attack the Bible and Christianity is........."Shame". People of this day and time know they are living their lives wrong and know that a lot of the things they are doing is wrong and talked about in the Bible so what better way to not feel that shame then to belittle the Bible and God's word. They want the Bible and it's word to be more like a fairy tale but their ultimate goal is to someday tuck the Bible and God's word under the rug completely. You people can wish the Bible away all you want but it wont change anything. Some day in the near future every knee shall bow and every tong shall confess and there wont be any excuses for anyone! You can't say you didn't know because that very book that you love to hate is the guide to everything we ever need to know.
Do-double-gg Wrote:And in my opinion, the number one reason people want to attack the Bible and Christianity is........."Shame". People of this day and time know they are living their lives wrong and know that a lot of the things they are doing is wrong and talked about in the Bible so what better way to not feel that shame then to belittle the Bible and God's word. They want the Bible and it's word to be more like a fairy tale but their ultimate goal is to someday tuck the Bible and God's word under the rug completely. You people can wish the Bible away all you want but it wont change anything. Some day in the near future every knee shall bow and every tong shall confess and there wont be any excuses for anyone! You can't say you didn't know because that very book that you love to hate is the guide to everything we ever need to know.

Well said...

:Clap: