Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott 72 Jenkins 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was a close game until the fourth quarter when knott turned up the defense and outscored jenkins by about 20 points in the 4th. Knott was led in scoring by the freshman stuart stamper who had 18 points and is averaging 17 ppg
congrats to the Pats...3-0
Louisville Fan Wrote:congrats to the Pats...3-0
Who will soon be 3-1 when JBS gets done with them. The old gradeschool rivarly is going strong but it is a high school rivarly now. JBS is the bets boys team in Knott County!!!
I wouldn't say that just yet....KCC is playin just as good as JBS.....and there will be one less undefeated team in the 14th after tomorrow when JBS plays Mason
I will have to say Cardinal fan has a point. JBS will lose big against Mason. I think that Knott can give JBS some problems JBS better not go into the Knott game to cocky or they could be sorry. Although JBS is a very good basketball team they are playing a rival and when rivals play anything can happen.
congrats to Knott
Jenkins was beating them the whole game untill they got tired and then it just went down hill after that for them.
Congrats KCC