Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: David VS ST. Francis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Burgin

St. Francis67- 74(L)Nov 30, '06Kentucky Country DaySt. Francis60- 80(L)Dec 2, '06AugustaAugusta38- 55(L)Dec 5, '06Kentucky School f/t DeafSt. Francis72- 65(W)Dec 7, '06CentralSt. Francis33- 100(L)
Here is ST. Francis shedule so far this year just want toknow everyones opinion.:devilflam
This is a game they should have schedualed in previous seasons, there are teams throughout the state that David is capable of beating and this is one of them. St. Francis really struggles every year.
Here is last seasons Schedule:
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...ction_name=
I agree Moe
i think david will pull out the w if they play as a team
Hope they can pull it out
i agree....
Go David
good luck david !!
if david would schedule some teams like this and a couple of wv schools that are on their level they could get a couple wins a season and maybe add a player or two so that the 5 starters have some help then maybe they could build something. good luck david but with the seniors on the team will david have a team next season.
david by 6
uhhh with the seniors on the team it will take away 3 players blake stumbo nathan robinson and joe tiller which leaves 5 players but i'd say they would have a team
David picks up their first win.
What was David's record last year 0-32 why even post them on here.. All people do is talk about how bad they are. No hard feelings its just the truth.
Vols Wrote:What was David's record last year 0-32 why even post them on here.. All people do is talk about how bad they are. No hard feelings its just the truth.
Opinions about David are just as welcome here as any other teams...regradless of their record.
lol its gonna be good. David may actually win a game.
I bet a lot of people on here are pulling for David. I know I am.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I bet a lot of people on here are pulling for David. I know I am.

Yea man I am too.
David school