Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. @ Magoffin Co. 12/18/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Make your predictions!!!
lc by 6
Magofflin by 10+ points..
Magoffin by 15+
Mc 10+
Magoffin by 10+
dawg4runner Wrote:lc by 6
you could be right Brittney Manns got 2 technicals today and was ejected has to sit out the next game
The Fan Wrote:you could be right Brittney Manns got 2 technicals today and was ejected has to sit out the next game
That will hurt magoffin
The Fan Wrote:you could be right Brittney Manns got 2 technicals today and was ejected has to sit out the next game
What did she do to get edjected from the game
i wasnt there but from what i have been told she stole the ball they called a foul she slapped the ball got a t and then when he called that she tossed the ball maybe 3 feet in the air he called another t which got her ejected this came from a buddy i know from McCreary he said it was totally a bogus call buy the refs the foul and the 2 t"s
i have been to several games in this areas; and so for i would have to agree to the bogus calls the refs in this area are making sims to be a pattern in this area in all games played from middle school to high school girls and boys games
The Fan Wrote:i wasnt there but from what i have been told she stole the ball they called a foul she slapped the ball got a t and then when he called that she tossed the ball maybe 3 feet in the air he called another t which got her ejected this came from a buddy i know from McCreary he said it was totally a bogus call buy the refs the foul and the 2 t"s
That was a stupid call on the refs:redboxer:
The Fan Wrote:i wasnt there but from what i have been told she stole the ball they called a foul she slapped the ball got a t and then when he called that she tossed the ball maybe 3 feet in the air he called another t which got her ejected this came from a buddy i know from McCreary he said it was totally a bogus call buy the refs the foul and the 2 t"s

Yes the first ones right the ref called a T for barely slapping the ball and then she said hey heres the ball and the ref gave her a T for that the ref told her he would look at it after the game and they took it to him and he wouldnt and before that coach miller got a T also for saying time out...he said it over and over but they wouldnt list so he hollered time out kinda loud but not to loud and they gave him a T for that and like when it was almost half-time the coach for mccearry county bawled out the coach he said "come on Randy blow that freakin whistle whats wrong with you" and he was all up in his face and everything but they didnt say one thing to him.
I was going on the Lady Hornets winning by 25 but now i'll think ill stick to 15 lol
Lc
magoffin 10+, even without manns they should win
Lady Hornets 15+.
I want to say MC, but LC is on a roll and that scares me. MC has a great team, but when those LC girls are clicking, they're good!
well we knocked them off their roll pretty bad lol
Good game Hornets