Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 7 on 7s game dates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anybody has any dates in july and august. :please:
Ain't many scheduled
This Friday (5pm) and Saturday (10am) in Raceland, Kentucky baby!
7 on 7 scrimmage 07-14-15 Middlesboro @ Corbin 10.00 am :football:
Heard it was cancelled. Middlesboro had some problems.
Back on, first look at Corbin will be good
Does Whitley County have any scheduled?
Hazard-Leslie Tuesday, July 14th at 7 pm at Hazard. 7 on 7 passing scrimmage.
Any word on Middlesboro-Corbin??
racelandram_40 Wrote:This Friday (5pm) and Saturday (10am) in Raceland, Kentucky baby!
Who is going to be at Raceland??
Cardinals ride Wrote:Any word on Middlesboro-Corbin??

I wasn't at the scrimmage but hear Corbin won big. :popcorn:
Corbin looked very good. Middlesboro has a lot of work to do.
Heard that Corbin's line was huge!!!
Paul Crewe Wrote:Corbin looked very good. Middlesboro has a lot of work to do.
Yes, Middlesboro does have some work to do. In a word, the Jackets will be fine. It's funny how things have a way of working out sometimes.
Somerset at Corbin Thursday 7/16 6:00

Looking forward to seeing how much the Jumpers have improved, although 7v7s are hardly a great measuring stick
7 on 7 passing scrimmage 07-16-15....6.00pm. Corbin,Middlesboro, Rockcastle and Somerset. :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:7 on 7 passing scrimmage 07-16-15....6.00pm. Corbin,Middlesboro, Rockcastle and Somerset. :popcorn:

BIG DAN HADDIX AND 64 HAVE THE MEAT ON THE GRILL this is a good scrimmage all the kids will be feed and a lot balls flying threw the air, great atmosphere. 64 really looks good in redConfusedinglepar
Simon Kenton 7 on 7 schedule

7/14 Holmes 6pm
7/16 Lloyd and Holy Cross 10 am
7/17 NewCath 10 am
7/18 Oldham County tournament
7/21 Scott 6 pm
7/24 Cooper 9am
Can someone tell me why pburg paintsville hazard and middlesboro droped out of upike tourney?
Conflict with date.
Was able to catch some of this 7v7 at Corbin, all four teams had flashes. Good day of work.
JumperPride1 Wrote:Was able to catch some of this 7v7 at Corbin, all four teams had flashes. Good day of work.
I'm assuming your team is Somerset. They looked very good. Great hands on some of your receivers.
jamesdeane Wrote:I'm assuming your team is Somerset. They looked very good. Great hands on some of your receivers.

They looked very good today. 7v7s can be misleading, but it looked like they competed and played hard. They are FAST as well. The youth that killed them last year is really playing into their favor now, sophomores and juniors are all seasoned.
Does anyone know of any 7-7's the Lawrence County Bulldogs are in. I look for this team to really air it out this year.
JumperPride1 Wrote:Was able to catch some of this 7v7 at Corbin, all four teams had flashes. Good day of work.

In my honest opinion Somerset looked the best tonight then Corbin,Middlesboro and Rockcastle County. Jmo :Cheerlead
Do-double-gg Wrote:Does anyone know of any 7-7's the Lawrence County Bulldogs are in. I look for this team to really air it out this year.

I just found out the Dawg's have one on the 17th at KCU!
64SUR Wrote:In my honest opinion Somerset looked the best tonight then Corbin,Middlesboro and Rockcastle County. Jmo :Cheerlead

They're very athletic 64. Hopefully that translates when the lights are on. They've worked very hard to improve this offseason.
Do-double-gg Wrote:I just found out the Dawg's have one on the 17th at KCU!

Go Dawgs!
JumperPride1 Wrote:They're very athletic 64. Hopefully that translates when the lights are on. They've worked very hard to improve this offseason.

I expect the Jumpers to be much improved this season :Cheerlead
JumperPride1 Wrote:They're very athletic 64. Hopefully that translates when the lights are on. They've worked very hard to improve this offseason.

I was impressed with the athletic skill for sure. :popcorn:
Pages: 1 2 3