Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Magoffin Co. -- 12/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What doyou think? I'll say Magoffin by 6. If they play smart and together they will win! Good Luck Hornets! :letsparty :rockon:
Another tough 57th battle! Got to go with the Tigers though. Don't care by how many as long as they win. Go Tigers!
I'll pick the Hornets.The Tigers are a decent team right now,but they seem to be playing a little slugish.The Hornets will be ready for them and Arnett will have a big night.
ill take Paintsville by 11...should be a good game to watch though...both teams are playing solid but ill take Pville..
Paintsville is a tough team, but the hornets have proven that they have the ability to beat some quality teams. It should be a great game.
the hornets are a pretty good team but they just dont have enough to stop everyone that paintsville has, they just have to many scorers.
The Hornets will be hungry for a win after last years district tounry. Magoffin will have to keep their heads on straight and not let their emotions get the best of them.
How has Ferguson from Painstville been playing?
Any predicitons on Paintsville / Magoffin Boys game??
Gonna hope Magoffin by anything. Yes last years game was a heart breaker. (Duff) But I do think it will be a good game from strat to finish. Coach West has got to have help off the bench though.. And Hunley is due to start firing up the net to help rice, arnett, and fletcher
Paintsville will win.
Go Big Blue!
Hornets!!! If they play like theyve been playing they should win! I sure hope so!! Good Luck Guys!!
I like Paintsville in this one by about 13. Magoffin is good this year but I don't think they'll have anyone that can stop Slone and as long as he hets his 25-35pts Paintsville will be hard to beat. If Eric Arnett has a game like he did against BL then it will be closer than I predicted, he has to be on though.
The outcome will also depend on the scoring of Rice and Fletcher. Its going to take a team effort to beat Paintsville, along with strong defense (without fouls haha).
Paintsville 79
Magoffin 68
This will be the best team the Hornets have played so far.
i say its a toss up... this game will show the hornets where they stand within the 57th ....it should be a good game..ill be there cheering my butt off........good luck hornets
I dont really think the hornets are good enough to compete if Paintsville plays to there potential. Most of there wins have been close and winning in double OT to a not so good Betsy Layne team. I just dont see them winning this one. Tigers by 15+.
I look for a close game, Magoffin always plays harder against Paintsville and they have some good players to go along with that. Big game infront of their home crowd, Magoffin is gonna be fired up. It just depends on which Paintsville team shows up to play, if the Paintsville team that played in Lexington shows up, then I'll say PHS by 10+. If they come out sluggish like they did against Pikeville then I'll say Magoffin by 5+.
I really think if Magoffin controls the tempo, they will win. If Paintsville pushes the tempo, they will win. Ill say..........
Magoffin 73
Paintsville 71
I'll say magoffin by 3 if they bring thier A game. But this game should be very exicting til beginning to end. GO HORNETS
I can't wait till this one, tip off is about 25 hours away.
good luck hornets.......
I'll take Magoffin Co. in this game! Should be a good one, I expect the score to stay close all night long between these two teams
I heard today that Devin Rice may not have the green light to start tomarrow due to illness, and Eric Arnett has been feeling under the weather to. But i heard without a doubt if it was at all possible these to young men were going to play and give it their all. Good Luck Hornets!!
eric isnt feeling bad, Devin rice is the one sick. ive not heard if he was going to play tomorrow or not, but hopefully he is alright and gets to play.
Im gonna predict Magoffin County Hornets by 11
I sure hope them 2 aint under the weather or magoffin wont have a chance of winning
Rice will find out tomorrow if he is released to play.
It will be hard for the Hornets to pull out a win without him.
57thScarlett Wrote:Rice will find out tomorrow if he is released to play.
It will be hard for the Hornets to pull out a win without him.
whats wrong with him?
Paintsville 85
Magoffin 62
If Rice was 100% he would hurt Paintsville badly on the inside. Paintsville's Vanhoose is to weak of a player to handle a true post player. With him not being 100% I dont know the outcome of this one. If Paintsville is hitting their 3's then they are a very dangerous team.