Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell vs Estill 12/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who does everyone think will come out with the victory? IMO powell will win this one by double digits.

powell- 76
estill- 65
I'll take Powell 74-66
Who does Estil have this year?
Berryman, and Cacklin. Dont forget about Christopher
I dont think Estil will be able to match up with Romans in the post
I think Powell will handle them easily. If they go to overtime with a down Owsley team then Powell will crush them. 77-59
anything can happen on any giving night. maybe the owsley game was one of their bad nights, any cause they shouldnt have went into over time with them. keep in mind the game is at estill and it is district play now. powell is back to a complete team, and seem to have that win at all cost state of mind and look to be unstoppable right now. the team who plays the hardest and wants it the most will come out on top. i think powell will want it the most.powell 76-estill 70 in a rough and very physical game.
stroked is right. teams can have their bad nights. maybe estill just had a bad night and owsley had a good night. district play is always going to be rough and challenging in the 56th. I think all the teams have good potential of winning come tournament time. but like stroked said the team who wants it the most will win the game. good luck to powell on saturday. Play hard for the win and you will get it.
I'm taking Powell in this one. 72-59:flame:
I think Powell has full potential to win this game easy, but they cant get cocky and think of it that way, they have to play hard like they were playing the hardest game in the region and they will be fine, and they have got to keep on Cody and Blake. I can't wait, lets see what you got Pirates!!!!
i am handicapped but im better then anyone on estill