Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Jv In 56th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who has the best JV team in the 56th this year Here is the way I would rank them.

1- Powell
2- Estil
3- Lee
4- Owsley
Powell should be able to take any Jv team in the 56th this year with thier big 4 Brewer Conley Crowe and Hawkins. They have also started playing as a team and when they do this they cant be beat. BUT they still nedd to find a 5th man to step up and play if they can do this they will go undefeated in district play
yea, when those 4 play together they could take any other jv team in the district by tthemselves by double digits. this was displayed when they went up by 20 against lee in the first half
yeah they started out great against lee but they have to learn to hold on to a lead
yea those 4 all can score alot on any different night if they all played together things could get scary for the opposition. if they played together they could probalbly give alot of varsity teams a good game. on some teams such as wolfe or owlsley they would all 4 probalbly start but powell is stacked. they will be good next year though.
kyballer Wrote:Who has the best JV team in the 56th this year Here is the way I would rank them.

1- Powell
2- Estil
3- Lee
4- Owsley

I disagree...Powell is a good solid JV team BUT Lee is a big contender as well. Also, last tuesday Charles and Pelfrey didn't play so we will see later on who is the better team with Lee's original starting 5 from last year. :Thumbs:

My Opinion

1-Lee
2-Powell
3-Estill
4-Owsley
Powell's Jv beat Lee's Jv by 4 in double overtime and while lee didnt have Charles and Pelfrey the Pirates main 4 saw a lot of bench time after the 1st Quarter also both Hawkins and Conley fouled out. Hawkins fouled out late in the 3rd and Conley early in the 4th. Charles played a lot in varsity but didnt seem to do anything. I guess we just have to wait to see who has the better team.