Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville Vs. Wolfe County 12-15-06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wolfe County come's to play host Pikeville in the Pikeville Invitational Tourney. at Pikeville this Friday and Saturday. What are you prediction's and thought's on the up coming game? I won't make my prediction until I hear a little bit on Wolfe Co.
But everyone else feel free to reply and give predictions!
I can't wait....I love watching this Pikeville team play!!
Wolfe County is one of the worst teams in the 14th region, so I would venture to say that Pikeville wins this one pretty easily.
whats wolfe countys record???
0-4
i take pikeville then
Hmmm seeing Wolfe County's record, I'll take Pikeville in this one... But by no mean's should they overlook Wolfe Co..... Anything can happen!
Panther#42 Wrote:Hm seeing Wolf County's record, I'll take Pikeville in this one... But by no mean's should they overlook Wolf Co..... Anything can happen!

wolfe got blown out by magoffin tonite as well
I say Pikeville will win this one
This wolfe county team is nearly the worst wolfe county team i've seen in a while, pikeville wins this one easy.
Pikeville easy!!
Pikeville by what ever Bart Williams wants.
Don't ever overlook any opponent. If the panthers play teamball, they should win.
3Sportfun Wrote:Don't ever overlook any opponent. If the panthers play teamball, they should win.
Who said anything about overlooking somebody? This is an opinion thread about who YOU think will win.
Wolfe Co is probably one of the worst teams in that region
Pikeville easy
Wolfe county does not have a very good team this year
Pikeville will win by about 15 points. They don't have a fast paced style therefore they hardly ever blow anyone out.
Larry Legend Wrote:Pikeville will win by about 15 points. They don't have a fast paced style therefore they hardly ever blow anyone out.

Maybe you should get out to a game and see what kind of pace Pikeville plays before you make a comment like that. Last year Pikeville did try to slow the game down, this year is totally different, they look to run the ball.
Larry Legend Wrote:Pikeville will win by about 15 points. They don't have a fast paced style therefore they hardly ever blow anyone out.
Haven't seen Pikeville this year have you???
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Last year Pikeville did try to slow the game down, this year is totally different, they look to run the ball.

Since when did scoring 55 and 61 points qualify someone as a running team... Smile
pville by a lot.
The King Wrote:Since when did scoring 55 and 61 points qualify someone as a running team... Smile

How many points should a running team score in a game?
More than 55 or 61...
The King Wrote:Since when did scoring 55 and 61 points qualify someone as a running team... Smile
When not running up the score on a lesser opponent.
fox sports Wrote:When not running up the score on a lesser opponent.

That makes absolutely no sense...
Pikeville
The King Wrote:That makes absolutely no sense...

That makes perfect sense