Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin Co. Hornets 4-1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do u guys think bout this yrs hronets.......:thumpsup:
:letsparty :Clap: Way to go hornets!! Keep on Keepin on!!!
i think that the hornets probably play as hard as any team in the 15th.
well i dont know how they will fair up in their district aganist central and p-vill but they will SC both times and maybe LC once....but overall i think it will be a good year for the hornets and who knows they might come out 3rd in district this year.
I think that if they continue playing hard, it could be a toss up on who gets the 1st and 2nd spots in the districts. Big game friday night against Paintsville! Good luck Hornets!
5_blush_5 Wrote:I think that if they continue playing hard, it could be a toss up on who gets the 1st and 2nd spots in the districts. Big game friday night against Paintsville! Good luck Hornets!
I think thats getting a little carried away. I have seen all three teams play and there is no way that Betsy Layne takes Paintsville or JC to overtime. Magoffin has some improving to do if they want the 1 or 2 seed.
All I said was it could be. Not that it would be. Paintsville and Johnson Central are both excellent ball teams. Can't help but to hope for some good things from the hornets!
They have a shot, I love that they always give 110%.
Keep it up hornets
I think they have an excellent shot at going to regionals!
The hornet fans really deserve a good year
Congrats to the Hornets on a good record so far.. Who have they beat and lost 2
The Hornets will have a good season if they get to the Expo Center. That's when Coach West will be satisfied. He needs that signature win to get his program going in the right direction. A win over Paintsville tommorrow night would also be great!!
Nike Man Wrote:The Hornets will have a good season if they get to the Expo Center. That's when Coach West will be satisfied. He needs that signature win to get his program going in the right direction. A win over Paintsville tommorrow night would also be great!!
I think if Magoffin gets to the Expo they have a descent shot at competing for a title... They would have momentum on their side because they would have knocked off P-ville or JC. Not a bad win to go into region with
they have good teamwith a lot of heart good luck this year