Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell/Lee??????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone know?
this game was a good one. like the 56th district is known for, it was rough and exciting to watch. powell came away with the win 71-63. romans returned tonight and helped the pirates to the victory getting key rebounds and hitting his free throws. it was very physical and lee county's coach got a technical in both games, varsity and j.v. the powell county j.v. won in a double overtime thriller by 4 i believe. congrats to both teams, great win on powell's side OBI is next tis friday night at perry central.
great job powell
congrats to both Jv and Varsity for 2 exciting wins and good luck at Oneida
Romans is back and stronger than ever :redboxer:
kyballer Wrote:Romans is back and stronger than ever :redboxer:
i agree
congratulations guys. a hard fought game for a well diserved win. powell started off a little rusty in the 1st quarter allowing to get on the board and giving fetters open jump shots. romans came into the game ready to play, he finished with 15 boards and shot well from the free throw line. powell's defense buckled down in the 2nd half, limiting lee county to just one shot each trip. congratulations pirates, great win, and good job ryan romans.
Romans did great............... his first trip down the floor earned himself a 3 point play and it only got better after that. Powell must be felling pretty good to have him back
powell did very well last night, they beat alot of peoples expectations. romans did a good job and helped contribute as expected. good job everyone
There was a post about kevin Jarvis....who is that? I haven't heard of him before.
Excellent job to romans from powell last night, I heard he played great.
:Cheerlead jarvis isn't a varsity player .... great job guys it was a relly well fought game after the first quarter you guys warmed up and brought your A-game congrats and good luck frisay and saturday at estill:Cheerlead