Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 68 Pikeville 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Landon Slone had 25 points. VanHoose had 14 and I think I counted 13 or 14 rebounds. Good game Paintsville. Clevenger had 27 I believe and the Adams kid had 12 and 9 boards. Great game.
congrats to paintsville sounds like it was a good game from the look of the score
It was close the entire game. Great defensive game.
to all those duobters about Pikeville. I can say to you with my head high that that game was the furthest thing from a rout ive ever seen.
Sound likes the Adams boy actually did give Paintsville a hard time like people predicted.
He did make a difference in the game..Didn't really do much, but 6'10 is 6'10. This kid needs to be developed. He had trouble holding on to the ball tonight. In 2 years if he improves, he could be a monster.
Is he just a freshmen?
Sophmore.
Oh, figured he's be a little stronger than...they should have him put in weightlifting class or something...he could be good if he gets bigger muscles.
yea i agree....
Congrats Paintsville. How did Ferguson do for Paintsville?
congrats to Paintsville
Close game all night, congrats to both teams
Panther Thunder Wrote:to all those duobters about Pikeville. I can say to you with my head high that that game was the furthest thing from a rout ive ever seen.

Paintsville still won bub. Moral victories and a buck might buy you a soda pop in this day and age.
Pupaw Wrote:He did make a difference in the game..Didn't really do much, but 6'10 is 6'10. This kid needs to be developed. He had trouble holding on to the ball tonight. In 2 years if he improves, he could be a monster.

He's not close to 6'10. He's like 6'6 or 6'7 at the highest.
the adams boy from p-ville is 6'10
Sorry to tell you, but he is between 6'9" and 6'10" somewhere. His stats were 14 points, 14 boards, and I belive 2 blocked shots.
I was in the front row and Adams looked to be about 6'7-6'8 but he did have some trouble holding on to the ball but will improve and be a solid big man. Clevenger played and so did Sword in the 1st half. Good game to both clubs.
i grew up with adams he's 6'10 trust me on this
There is absolutely not freaking way he's 6'10. If he's 6'10 then I'm about 4 inches taller than I thought I was.
Disco Stu Wrote:Paintsville still won bub. Moral victories and a buck might buy you a soda pop in this day and age.

This is true, but Paintsville was picked to win by alot more than what they did..and had the ref's not had so many bad calls, it may have been a little closer, not entierly sure how many of those calls would have affected the out come
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:i grew up with adams he's 6'10 trust me on this

haha you may have grown up with him, but that dosen't change the fact that he's 6'8......
Panther#42 Wrote:This is true, but Paintsville was picked to win by alot more than what they did..and had the ref's not had so many bad calls, it may have been a little closer, not entierly sure how many of those calls would have affected the out come

The refs had nothing to do with the outcome.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:The refs had nothing to do with the outcome.

Did you attend the game tonight?
Panther#42 Wrote:Did you attend the game tonight?
Yea i did.
good game tigers.....good luck on upcoming game vs. the hornets friday night
Clevenger played a heck of a game for Pikeville tonight. In fact all Pikeville's players had a solid game. Honaker struggled with fouls early. If not for that, the outcome could have been very different.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Yea i did.

Well idk what game you were watching, but the ref's deff. played a part in the out come of the game tonight, im not saying they prevented Pikeville from getting the W, but I do think it would have been a 1-2 point game, in ethier Pikeville or Paintsville's favor
Disco Stu Wrote:Paintsville still won bub. Moral victories and a buck might buy you a soda pop in this day and age.

Yea is that so then ill have a dr. pepper..all i was saying that all the cocky paintsville people put all over here how they were going to walk in there win by 50 and walk out..they got more than they bargained for...next time paintsville fans dont get too high on ur selves
Panther Thunder Wrote:Yea is that so then ill have a dr. pepper..all i was saying that all the cocky paintsville people put all over here how they were going to walk in there win by 50 and walk out..they got more than they bargained for...next time paintsville fans dont get too high on ur selves

Are you retarted paintsville still won the game, but i will agree that pikeville played alot better than most people including myself thought they would
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5