Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: End of an Era! May the Son of a Plumber RIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stardust, my truest and most sincere condolences.
I saw that he had died but didn't want to start the post because I felt it would only be appropriate for one particular person on here to start the post. Hopefully he will.
Famously known as the American Dream and to top Ric Flair's Space Mountain, Dusty came up with Stardust. For those of us who witnessed the Rhodes/Four Horsemen feud during the 80's, wrestling has lost one of it's most recognizable figures in Sports Entertainment history! And at only 69, we lost him way too soon!

"He has wined and dined, with Kings and Queens, and I've slept in alleys and ate Pork & Beans". May he now Main Event Heaven!

[Image: dusty-rhodes-family-642.jpg]
RIP Big Dust. He was one of a kind.
Stardust Wrote:Famously known as the American Dream and to top Ric Flair's Space Mountain, Dusty came up with Stardust. For those of us who witnessed the Rhodes/Four Horsemen feud during the 80's, wrestling has lost one of it's most recognizable figures in Sports Entertainment history! And at only 69, we lost him way too soon!

"He has wined and dined, with Kings and Queens, and I've slept in alleys and ate Pork & Beans". May he now Main Event Heaven!

[Image: dusty-rhodes-family-642.jpg]

The Four Horseman Era was my all time favorite. They would not have been as successful without Dusty.
One of the most charismatic wrestlers of all-time.

Truly a tragic day, he will most definitely be missed.
RIP Dusty...

A legend gone too soon.
I really hope they do a tribute to Dreams on Raw Monday night.
Dusty was also good on commentary on WCW Saturday Night in the mid 90's.....
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Dusty was also good on commentary on WCW Saturday Night in the mid 90's.....

"He's headed to the pay window!!!!"

RIP Dreams!!!!:Sad04:
Very sad.
I just heard, in the Main Event last night in Heaven, Dusty was the surpirse tag team partner with Dirty Dick Murdoch as the Outlaws went on to destroy Beelzebub & Wormwood

[Image: tumblr_mqmcdfVhRB1qkcqnjo1_500.jpg]
Stardust Wrote:I just heard, in the Main Event last night in Heaven, Dusty was the surpirse tag team partner with Dirty Dick Murdoch as the Outlaws went on to destroy Beelzebub & Wormwood

[Image: tumblr_mqmcdfVhRB1qkcqnjo1_500.jpg]

Wonder if it was a Texas Bull Rope Match???? Confusednicker:
I'm going to an NXT show tomorrow and I'm interested to see if they do anything to remember Rhodes.
As soon as I saw this I thought of Stardust. RIP to the late great Dusty Rhodes.
When I heard the news, Stardust was who I was thinking of.

Rip American Dream.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I really hope they do a tribute to Dreams on Raw Monday night.

It was a very moving tribute on Raw for Dreams. :Sad04: