Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell/Lee Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have these?
Powell won by over 30...
Powell-68
Lee-30
well powell is 1-0 in districts now just to take a win home from owsley
Powell is the best team in the 56th mark my words they will be district champions
yes...but estill is 3-0 for districts. estill is gonna prove themselves this year. i say the game to watch for the districts will be estill and powell.
I agree powell/estill is gonna be the game to watch.
I think the game saturday with powell/an owsley will be a good game also.
congrats to Powell
I heard powell played tough against lee the other night. Good job Lady Pirates. And Good luck against owsley.
Powell did do a great job as expected again Lee. I see them pulling out a victory vs. Owsley county this saturday. IMO, they will win the 56th, no problem, if they keep up the way they are playing.
Congrats Powell
Well, well...Powell brought home the win against Lee, as did Owsley and Estill as well. However, Owsley beat Powell, and Powell beat Estill, and Owsley lost to Estill. This all comes around in a big circle, proving that this district is anyones game. IMO Owsley has the guts and determination to pull out with a district win this year, but like I've said before, its an open field. Good Luck Lady Owls!!! :Cheerlead :1:
I like the way the small one1024 thinks. I think that the lady owls will show the other teams who's boss in the 56th.
whistlegirl35 Wrote:I like the way the small one1024 thinks. I think that the lady owls will show the other teams who's boss in the 56th.

Thank you very much. Owsley has a lot of potential that some people just haven't grasped yet. They'll prove themselves, alright.
I agree owsley has alot of potential..but so does estill and powell..all teams are playing good this year so its anyones game for the distrcit title..its just who wants it more..
the_small_one1024 Wrote:Well, well...Powell brought home the win against Lee, as did Owsley and Estill as well. However, Owsley beat Powell, and Powell beat Estill, and Owsley lost to Estill. This all comes around in a big circle, proving that this district is anyones game. IMO Owsley has the guts and determination to pull out with a district win this year, but like I've said before, its an open field. Good Luck Lady Owls!!! :Cheerlead :1:

Powell hasnt played estill yet
Powell plays Estill Jan. 5th
congrats Powell