Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 4 Cross Country Runners to sign with Pikeville College
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tomorrow, December 12th, Justin Smith, Nicole Damron, Amber Perkins, and Bethany Deskins from Shelby Valley will all sign with Pikeville College's cross country team to run next fall. It's being held in Shelby Valley's library at 2. Congratulations to these 4 runners!
:thumpsup:
Congratulations
congrats!
Koobeton Wrote:Tomorrow, December 12th, Justin Smith, Nicole Damron, Amber Perkins, and Bethany Deskins from Shelby Valley will all sign with Pikeville College's cross country team to run next fall. It's being held in Shelby Valley's library at 2. Congratulations to these 4 runners!

Congratulations! I know you all will do well. And i wish you all the best of luck while attending Pikeville College!
good luck at pikevillie
Koobeton Wrote:Tomorrow, December 12th, Justin Smith, Nicole Damron, Amber Perkins, and Bethany Deskins from Shelby Valley will all sign with Pikeville College's cross country team to run next fall. It's being held in Shelby Valley's library at 2. Congratulations to these 4 runners!
Congrats to all of these runners!!
I have seen all run...The four of you are good additions to Pikeville College.
Congrats to all these runners! Does anybody know what there tims were?