Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell JV vs Lee JV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Powell coming off a dissapointing loss to obi by a buzzer beater. I think there in hunger for another win and lee will be just the team to beat.Whats everyone thoughts??
Yea, I've said before and I'll say again, winning is contagious. The game against OBI was really close, they were point for point the whole game, and it could have went either way. Unfortunately, it went OBI's way. I think Powell JV will come out just as determined this game as that one, and maybe a little bit more, because they lost by what...one or two points( not really positive on that one). They don't want that again. I guess we'll just see how it turns out tho.
Lee County's jv is undefeated so far. they have over all more heighth than most varsity's and they can play. Ty Combs 6'4, Cory Dunaway 6'2, Aaron Charles 6'3, Jared Pelfrey 6'6, which is injured from what i've heard. I believe that they will be undefeated in district games. So i think Lee will come out with a win...Lee by 15
Powell has the size to match up on Jv .. Conley at 6'3 .. Rice at 6'4 .. Justin Mays at 6'5 .. Hawkins At 6'2 playing guard will help .. maybe size dosent matter .. just ask david crowe or christian brewer .. will take it to the hole on anybody .. and finish .. Lee will not win by 15 .. if powell loses they will go down fighting .. im looking for a 2 or 3 point ball game ..
Powell
if powell plays their game then i will say them by 10
this game was a thriller, double over time with a game tieing 3 by brewer again to send it there. great win guys, keep it up.:rockon:
59-54...i was bad wrong. But it was a great game. The 1st quarter was terrible but the bobcats came back in the 2nd half to make up for it but when the final buzzer sounded the pirates had it by 5. Could of been better calls made though. But congrats to the pirates
i think that the calls went both ways in this one .. bad calls on both ends of the court .. i dont think that fouls had anything to to with the outcome of this won .. powell jv has a lot of heart and lets hope that that will carry into next year .. i see a program brewing in stanton
Powell JV played as a team last night and came out with a well deserved win but powell was dominating lee early in the game and it shouldnt have let them gett back into the game
Powell also got into foul trouble with key players david hawkins and jon conley fouling out in the 4th quarter
crowe and brewer really picked them up in the overtime's and 4th quarter when hawkins and conley fouled out. they blew the lead when hawkins and conley fouled out and then they picked it up when it got close and crowe and brewer took over. crowe nailed free throws to clinch it and brewer hit a 3 to send to overtime just like in montgomery county.
Kevin Jarvis and Justin Mays also steped up to pull down some big rebounds at the end