Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trevor Patton commits to Morehead!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
6'6 Te from Pburg commits to MSU over the weekend!
Congrats!
Congrats! My brother played for Coach Ballard 1995-98. He is a great coach, wonderful motivator, inspiring speaker and an even better person. Always seems to find great kids to come out and play football. The Patton family will have a great college football experience. Go Blue!
Congrats!
im confused Morehead doesnt give out scholarships do they??? from what everyone has told me
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:im confused Morehead doesnt give out scholarships do they??? from what everyone has told me

Yea? I've talked with guys that played football for morehead..and they dont give scholarships.... Unless they changed their policy about that recently
then where is the commitment?? im confused lol
For Football??? or Basketball???
I believe Morehead recently started giving out scholly's and also moved into conference play. I think this past season was there first. I could be mistaken tho. Can someone else help me about Patton, I don't recall him playing much if any. Never heard his name called on the loud speaker????
Prep Star Wrote:I believe Morehead recently started giving out scholly's and also moved into conference play. I think this past season was there first. I could be mistaken tho. Can someone else help me about Patton, I don't recall him playing much if any. Never heard his name called on the loud speaker????

this is what i was told....couldve been bball...ill check on this!
What in the world did he commit for, surely not football. He didn't even hardly get to play against Paintsville and I never heard his name mentioned for anything all year long. But hey, if he did then congrats.
I have always been told Morehead is one of the few D1AA schools that don't give scholly's, but hey if they do congrats. Didn't really see a whole lot of action out of this kid during the season....maybe they are like a lot of other D1 schools and taking potential. However, congrats big guy....and good luck next season with the Eagles.
I agree with Redneck, he rareley played in the football games
ok guys i'm pretty sure that trevor patton didn't commit anywhere for any sport lol come on now lets be serious for a second if trevor gets any scholly it'll be for basketball not football he doesn't like football as much as basketball and wouldn't play in college anyways
I heard recently that Wes Woods recently commited to EKU... Can anyone confirm this?
Wes is a good player, but coach Hope likes those Florida kids too well.
This thread is closed, until it is confirmed that he did sign. If Wes has signed with EKU, that deserves its own thread.