Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski Maroons new addition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All transfers, legit or not, should be forced to sit one year if they transfer after there first day of school there 9th grade year.
Pulaski cancel the rest of summer ball games?
Why did they cancel
In trouble or just early break
Heard Voight is going back to Texas for the rest of summer.
ky playmaker Wrote:KHSAA may not allow this transfer. A move was not made so who knows. Hard to say with them

They allowed 4 football players to transfer from PC to SW a year or so ago under the same circumstances. This should be no different. Let the kids play wherever they want.
I agree wildcat18 just saying from my experience you never know what khsaa will do. Who pushes against it makes a huge diff too.
ky playmaker Wrote:I agree wildcat18 just saying from my experience you never know what khsaa will do. Who pushes against it makes a huge diff too.

I agree with you. They need to pick a direction and be consistent either way they go.
Deer Park Wrote:You're probably around the program more than I am, but from hearsay I don't see Combs playing a major role at the Varsity level for a couple years.

Well I know he starts and plays a Major role on their 8th grade team. He is not the best player but has more upside than most of the rest.
combs is gonna be a nice player but he wont play any meaningful mins this year in varsity.
Agreed! Never said he would see varsity minutes this coming year...but I don't see any of these freshman getting Varsity minutes. As far as a collected group of incoming freshman, I believe these guys are near the top of the state...especially the stretch from the 12-16 regions
treyvon will make a huge diff this year for pulaski. he has improved a ton and confidence is alot better.
Saw him play in a summer game a few weeks ago and he looked like a completely different player. Looking forward to seeing him play when the lights come on for real.
Pulaski is gonna be the region champs. What eluded Coach Gover all these years will be found in the second year of our new coach. Maroons will go to state guaranteed !
Well I am wrong, they have an extremely good 8th grade team this year. Combs is really their only good freshman this coming year
Maroon State Champs Wrote:Pulaski is gonna be the region champs. What eluded Coach Gover all these years will be found in the second year of our new coach. Maroons will go to state guaranteed !

Hahahaha. I will take you up on that bet all day long!
Yes, their 8th grade team this year is the real deal. Led by former maroon great and current assistant Shannon Fraley's son, Colten.
I heard treyvon has left pulaski co. I was told he been gone about a week and he wont return phone calls. Anybody else heard this?
His grandfather passed away back in New York. He is back and went to school all last week.
Does Pulaski have enough to compete for the region this year?
Colton Fraley will be a key player for this years Pulaski team. Him being a back up to Landon Powell and Riley Hall will be a big key for the maroons in this years success.
Just send them to the 14th. Every body recruits there. No holds barred.
Forget about Landon and Trevor. With James Powell on the bench PC might go undefeated.
Pages: 1 2