Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fruity Pebbles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone on here seriously a Super Cena aka Fruity Pebbles, fan?
I won't call myself a Cena fan...

But he left Owens in the dust on the mic tonight.
Cena owned Owens on the mic and this is the best feud in WWE right now, full of emotion.
How can you compete with the kid fighting cancer in tears in the crowd?
I Mark out for Cena both in and out of the ring! For idiots who don't think he can work, look at the past five years 5 star matches from WWE, you will see Cena in half of them. I absolutely geeked out for the Kevin Owens/Cena Match. Cena sold his ass off and helped make Owens, a true superstar in the making, look like Brock Lesnar! Who else could have made the Rock look as good as he did? CM Punk has said over and over that Cena is the best worker in WWE. Is Cena a better worker than Ric Flair or Bret Hart - NO! But this guy does not get the credit he desrves.

For the morons who hate how he is booked - WELL, then you are a hater of Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, Bruno Sammartino.... WWE has always ridden a bellcow, and they make that individual a Super Hero. It's not those guys fault, it's how the WWE books them. Why do they book them that way - because they make F'ing money! Are people too stupid to see that you don't screw up your money maker?

Do the 18 - 35 year-old mails get their pannies in a wad because Cena WINS FAKE WRESTLING MATCHES???? Sorry, then it's those individuals that "don't get it"!

Lastly - No one, and I mean NO ONE has ever done more for "Make a Wish" than SUPER CENA. And if he gave that kid last night the greatest memories in his life, then sell me Fruity Pebbles, because I am hooked!
People can say what they want to about Cena..........but he is and has been the WWE for the past 10 years or so.......He is a solid in ring performer and he is solid on the mic.......but like I've said a million times.....he is one of the only if not the only veteran superstar that will do whatever they have to do to put over a young guy.....he has did it time after time after time.
^ Spot on. CM Punk got over because of his mic work, but CM Punk would have never made "SUPERSTAR" status without John Cena selling his ass off for Punk! And as much as I would like to take credit for that assertion, it is Punk himself that says it!
All you need to know about Cena:

1. he is a great public face for the company
2. he sells merchandise
3. he is money on the mic
4. he delivers everytime in big match situations (not talking wins and losses, either)

And, yes, I consider myself a fan
By no means did Cena leave Owens in the dust, in my opinion. It was a real good promo but just the normal Cena yelling and screaming about never giving up, etc. Owens gave a good promo and it would've made no sense for him to be hooting and hollering in a ring alone. I'm a big Cena fan. I'm tired of him winning (who isn't) but he's one of the best ever and elevates feuds. The thing I like about him winning every damn feud is, when he finally comes out and doesn't win it - it'll be a huge deal.
Cena is on ibfast foward. How does he help he beat wyatt beat rusev beat Owens and all three are buried midcard now.