Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anyone from the 14th Dunked in a game yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone from the 14th region tried to or dunked one in a game yet? I'm just wondering.
who cares lol
lol 90feet
Adams of Powell will probably soon.
Well Know Does Care
Marlboro Man69 Wrote:Well Know Does Care

Obviously someone cared enough to start this thread. If you can't offer any good information then don't bother posting.

Keep in mind that this is a free opinion based website. While we may not all agree with the topics posted there is no need for these kind of responses.
Jason Napier for Riverside dunked in a game this year but he walked before dunking it does that count lol
Yeah, it was funny! I dunked the next game after it, but they called a reaching foul before I got to the rim! BTW thanks for remembering a little team like us!

lol....
adams attempted on vs east carter couple weeks back but didnt get enough height and only tapped it in over the rim. ill say before the season is over he will throw one down, as well as several other players in the region.
riverside20 i dont think u can dunk but next time iplay against u ill watch u warming up and look for it.
Midee1 sorry for the negative responce
a lot of players can dunk in warm-ups but nobody ever seems to try one in a game
well ok i be waiting till then and jason napir got his 1st dunk against ky day this weekend!
riverside u cant dunk i know for a fact you cant i've watched u
It would be great for the 14th to get a dunk down.
I just wish it would happen sometime soon
Mike Lindon was going to against Letcher off alop and some one took his legs out i predict this boy to get one down he is a tremondous athlete
Caleb Fetters from Lee put a shot back in of a rebound and just pushed it down. not with authority though. He will slam one through this year for sure
Fetters is a great athlete he should throw one down sometime this season
Adams from Powell has finally dunked it in a game against Louisville Iroquois off of a lob pass from Banks. it was a perfect pass from what i saw. he also attempted on Belfry and Magoffin but was hit on the way up but still scored it which is all that really matters. Congrats Adams on the dunk it was awsome
Congrats Adams its about time
14thregionplayer, dont be modest, you know it was the wildest thing in the tournament. the only dunk, too bad it didnt help with the win. it was pretty.
yeah the pirates finally get someone to dunk it but they still cant get the win
I kno Kris Adams has dunked it for a fact is was pretty awesome...TongueirateSho
Excuse me kyball whoever you are...but the last few games that i've gone to Powell have won...except the one they got beat against Cumberland but look at them ever one of them are tall...TongueirateSho
How did Cumberland beat Powell at home, Powell must have had a off night.
dont think so!!
they might have beat powell at home.... but powell just beat them in the LCC tourney by 14.. which by the way is their first loss of the seaon...