Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ea Servers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any one having any trouble with getting online play on the ea servers? I've finnally got my internet set up and working right on my playstation and I can't seem to get it to connect to the ea servers everything else works right. Are they down for now or what's up?
I was just on earlier today
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Any one having any trouble with getting online play on the ea servers? I've finnally got my internet set up and working right on my playstation and I can't seem to get it to connect to the ea servers everything else works right. Are they down for now or what's up?
I'm having the same trouble, throwboy. Everything is set up through the service provider, but it won't establish a connection with the EA Server. It's really starting to aggrevate me, and I'm getting pretty angry with it.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:I'm having the same trouble, throwboy. Everything is set up through the service provider, but it won't establish a connection with the EA Server. It's really starting to aggrevate me, and I'm getting pretty angry with it.

I was just on today on my ps3 and it worked just fine. Maybe you can get a router and try going through that.
I was on it the other day as well. But before I got mine to working mine was not co-operating what so ever. I actually ended up calling the people at Sony so they could help me out, 10 minutes later it was working just fine.