Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trouble brewing at Southwestern?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hearing the natives are getting restless........again.:devilflam
natives are always restless. lol
I know some interesting folks down there. Any hints as to whats up?
There is a press conference scheduled for Tuesday.
Willie Turnover Wrote:There is a press conference scheduled for Tuesday.

What is press conference about? Hope Butcher is leaving. Someone give some details. Please!!
Lilly Wrote:Hearing the natives are getting restless........again.:devilflam

Whats going Lilly? Give us the scoop, that only you know how. I enjoy your posts, you speak your mind.
Well the parents are circling the wagons after yet another season of what could have been, with the highly hearlded middle school AAU state champs that went without a regional title and lost to a group of 7th and 8th graders. Now the same parents that or at least some of them that ousted Coach Rice in a coo that could rival some of the great coo's in world leader history are mad and crying and wishing Butcher was back in the mountains where he came from( he is hated there also). The two main culprits that led the coo are even bad mouthing him blaming him for not winning and left the trophy case that was specially built for this group empty. I mean its dusty empty to. Reserved for at least two regional championships and one state title was the bragging rights with this group. So there you have it.
Lilly Wrote:Well the parents are circling the wagons after yet another season of what could have been, with the highly hearlded middle school AAU state champs that went without a regional title and lost to a group of 7th and 8th graders. Now the same parents that or at least some of them that ousted Coach Rice in a coo that could rival some of the great coo's in world leader history are mad and crying and wishing Butcher was back in the mountains where he came from( he is hated there also). The two main culprits that led the coo are even bad mouthing him blaming him for not winning and left the trophy case that was specially built for this group empty. I mean its dusty empty to. Reserved for at least two regional championships and one state title was the bragging rights with this group. So there you have it.

So what is the press conference about? I've never heard of a press conference to announce someone is leaving.
Lilly Wrote:Well the parents are circling the wagons after yet another season of what could have been, with the highly hearlded middle school AAU state champs that went without a regional title and lost to a group of 7th and 8th graders. Now the same parents that or at least some of them that ousted Coach Rice in a coo that could rival some of the great coo's in world leader history are mad and crying and wishing Butcher was back in the mountains where he came from( he is hated there also). The two main culprits that led the coo are even bad mouthing him blaming him for not winning and left the trophy case that was specially built for this group empty. I mean its dusty empty to. Reserved for at least two regional championships and one state title was the bragging rights with this group. So there you have it.

led the coo? coup? coo cooConfusedilly:
pjdoug you need to get back to talking Raceland football with their fans. They love you so much.
I am less than 1% sure; but I think think Coach Rice is coming back to Southwestern as an assistant to replace Todd Waters who resigned. Butcher will coach the defense and Rice will coach the offense. Two great coaches on the bench, It should be a great year in the wigwam. lol
The parents that remain want Rice back and BUTCHER GONE.
No trouble at SW. The parents are backing Butcher 100%. Lilly is just running his mouth, as usual. Butcher hasn't applied for or looking anywhere else, no press conference (unless I missed something, today is Wednesday). Not sure what personal vendetta that Lilly has for this man but it really is getting old. Not sure who Lilly gets his info from but he better get a new Magic 8 Ball because this one is not working. Good luck to the Lady Warriors, graduated an amazing group of young women this week but have a lot of young talent coming up along with seasoned veterans to lead the way.
Now that I'm a little freer during ball season, I need to make a point to come and watch the Lady Warriors play!!
Another lie about SW. I may be wrong sometimes and stir the pot but I am not wrong on this one.
Lilly, you always stir the pot at SW and you have been wrong on everything. Boys basketball, football, and Ladys basketball. Last year you had Butcher taking PC boys job before the season. You must have a bone for Rice. Let it go man. Rice was known for being one of the worst coach's in the 12th region for years. You are to hear the stories every year at region about how would choke when the games counted the most! I had a family member on his team when he had the #7 team in the state going into that season back in 08 I think. He had a Senior filled lineup and didn't even win the district that year let along was ousted in the first game of the region against the best coach in the region Randy Salyers and Casey. I thought for sure he would be done because it was obvious he couldn't handle talent and the pressure that came with it. He needs to be where he is in the 15th (weakest) region in the state where he has a chance to win some games. I seen the Lady Warriors lose the region championship at PC last year. Butcher had them 6 minutes away from the win but they just didn't finish. By the way, that Mercer team you called 7th and 8th graders were led by 2 Seniors (Huffman and Claunch)and the top player in the region (freshman Robins). So you're just an idiot with a mouth. Do us all a favor and leave ALL of SW alone.:thanks:
:hilarious:

Lilly Wrote:The parents that remain want Rice back and BUTCHER GONE.

:lmao:
Most hate him.
No, you hate him.
I could care less. My kids go to PC so he wont affect me other than I feel for the parents there. He tried to get the PC boys job but was told not to apply in a round about way and that made you mad missy. I know whats going on over there more than you do. Thats obvious if you think they like him over there.
:happysmile: Same ol' lilly!!! Lmao!
Lilly Wrote:I could care less. My kids go to PC so he wont affect me other than I feel for the parents there. He tried to get the PC boys job but was told not to apply in a round about way and that made you mad missy. I know whats going on over there more than you do. Thats obvious if you think they like him over there.

Wrong again. PC went after Butcher and he turned them down. He's doing a fine job building a girls program at SW and doing a much better job than any other coach here before him. Check the record. And I guarantee you don't have kids going to PC. You're the king of making BS up on this board.
Lilly, you always stir the pot at SW and you have been wrong on everything. Boys basketball, football, and Ladys basketball. Last year you had Butcher taking PC boys job before the season. You must have a bone for Rice. Let it go man. Rice was known for being one of the worst coach's in the 12th region for years. You are to hear the stories every year at region about how would choke when the games counted the most! I had a family member on his team when he had the #7 team in the state going into that season back in 08 I think. He had a Senior filled lineup and didn't even win the district that year let along was ousted in the first game of the region against the best coach in the region Randy Salyers and Casey. I thought for sure he would be done because it was obvious he couldn't handle talent and the pressure that came with it. He needs to be where he is in the 15th (weakest) region in the state where he has a chance to win some games. I seen the Lady Warriors lose the region championship at PC last year. Butcher had them 6 minutes away from the win but they just didn't finish. By the way, that Mercer team you called 7th and 8th graders were led by 2 Seniors (Huffman and Claunch)and the top player in the region (freshman Robins). So you're just an idiot with a mouth. Do us all a favor and leave ALL of SW alone.
I hope our little step brother in the south can get there act together

hearlded? coo?
Laker Wrote:No trouble at SW. The parents are backing Butcher 100%. Lilly is just running his mouth, as usual. Butcher hasn't applied for or looking anywhere else, no press conference (unless I missed something, today is Wednesday). Not sure what personal vendetta that Lilly has for this man but it really is getting old. Not sure who Lilly gets his info from but he better get a new Magic 8 Ball because this one is not working. Good luck to the Lady Warriors, graduated an amazing group of young women this week but have a lot of young talent coming up along with seasoned veterans to lead the way.

his?
Lilly Wrote:pjdoug you need to get back to talking Raceland football with their fans. They love you so much.

I love The Rams fans. They are some of the best I've ever met.
Lilly Wrote:Most hate him.

Most hate you.
Just the homer idiots like you pjdoug. Get back to the Whitley football thread and tell us about how good they are.
Warrior Pride Wrote:Wrong again. PC went after Butcher and he turned them down. He's doing a fine job building a girls program at SW and doing a much better job than any other coach here before him. Check the record. And I guarantee you don't have kids going to PC. You're the king of making BS up on this board.
Lilly, you always stir the pot at SW and you have been wrong on everything. Boys basketball, football, and Ladys basketball. Last year you had Butcher taking PC boys job before the season. You must have a bone for Rice. Let it go man. Rice was known for being one of the worst coach's in the 12th region for years. You are to hear the stories every year at region about how would choke when the games counted the most! I had a family member on his team when he had the #7 team in the state going into that season back in 08 I think. He had a Senior filled lineup and didn't even win the district that year let along was ousted in the first game of the region against the best coach in the region Randy Salyers and Casey. I thought for sure he would be done because it was obvious he couldn't handle talent and the pressure that came with it. He needs to be where he is in the 15th (weakest) region in the state where he has a chance to win some games. I seen the Lady Warriors lose the region championship at PC last year. Butcher had them 6 minutes away from the win but they just didn't finish. By the way, that Mercer team you called 7th and 8th graders were led by 2 Seniors (Huffman and Claunch)and the top player in the region (freshman Robins). So you're just an idiot with a mouth. Do us all a favor and leave ALL of SW alone.

You are a homer too. You might even be close to bleedblue. Bottom line is they lost and he cost them the games. Kentucky was close this year but Cal made some huge coaching errors and got them beat. The Mercer seniors were not close to being the best players on that team. Huffman was average at best and Claunch was coming off having a kid but she is good, I will give you that. Bottom line is 6 minutes or not they lost and he has proven time and time again he cant win the big games. You also know nothing about my kids, so you best leave them out of this.....just a fair warning.