Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell Vs. Lee Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any predictions on this game?
Powell by alot.
I will take Powell with this one, Lee lost there two best players last year and there are down this year. So Powell by 15+
Powell by 25.
79-66 Powell. These girls are playing good ball, hit a little bump with Knott but thats alright this is district at home and they will come to play.
I think the girls from Powell will learn from the game with KCC. They made a lot of mistakes. I think that if they touch up on somethings they will be alright. But against Lee I take Powell by 15
this is district play...it is at powell, it could become very interesting. it could be closer than most ppl think but ill take powell by 10+
I do agree that powell will come away with the win, but lee can't be underestimated, they did lose their two leading scorers but there possibly could be some underclassmen who could fill their shoes, or at least contribute to the team. I think powell will win it just because IMO they have the better team, and they have heart.