Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulp Fiction.... A Pro Wrestling Referee???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IT IS TRUE!!!!! I am a Professional Wrestling referee..... Licensed through the Kentucky Boxing and Wrestling Authority.

I know Stardust has seen the pics of me on Facebook.

Don't be jealous.... I'm Fair, Firm and Consistent (but I can be easily distracted when a heel is trying to get an advantage)

But on a serious note, it's fun stepping through the ropes and actually having to perform so the crowd "buys in" to what the wrestlers are trying to "Sell" in the ring. I have taken some bumps and had to break up some good post-match brawls..... it's fun.
To date.... the biggest star I've got to work with is Bobby Fulton of The Fantastics. They wrestled the Midnight Express at the 1988 Great American Bash.

[Image: bobby-fulton.jpg]

But I've also worked with the coolest basketball coach in the United States, John Noble, head coach for the Buckhorn Wildcats.
Awesome!

I've actually thought about it lol
There's a promotion that comes around here that could use a good referee or two. It got me thinking Wink
So far, I have done all of my "shows" with Bluegrass Championship Wrestling (BCW).

They put on a good show.
That was the one I saw!
The ref was terrible!!!

j/k Wink
Man I would love to get into this or find a BCW show and go to it. Any schedules or anything?
I will post a schedule when I get to my laptop
Thanks man!!!
The Bluegrass Championship Wrestling Schedule (As I have it now)

5/30 - Salyersville, KY.
Salyersville Community Center

6/13 - Wheelwright, KY.
Old Wheelwright High School

6/19 - Hazard, KY.
Perry County Park

6/20 - Paintsville, KY.
Paintsville Rec. Center

7/4 - Ashland, KY.
Summit Motors
Actually you can keep up with the entire state with this link.

http://ins.kbwa.ky.gov/ecal.asp

You might need to refresh the page to make sure it is up-to-date.
Sweet!!! I'm gonna try for the Salyersville and Paintsville shows
You have made me proud Pulp!