Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Title Match at Elimination Chamber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it's too early for Rollins to drop the title - but a handful of things can happen in the title match and I'm going to run through a few of the possibilities I've thought of.

1.) J&J interferes - It's always an option for J&J to get involved. This reinforces what they've been doing all along. I'm tired of it, but that's a possibility.

2.) Kane interferes - Who knows which way Kane could go. I could see him laying out Ambrose for Rollins. I could see him laying out Rollins for Ambrose. I could see him laying them both out and putting Rollins on top of Ambrose.

3.) Ambrose wins clean - Highly unlikely in my opinion, but it would be a bold move for a WWE Network exclusive event.

4.) Triple H interferes - Hunter has gotten his hands dirty a few times for the sake of The Authority. I would be alright with HHH getting involved in this one if they booked HHH and Ambrose at SummerSlam with Ambrose going over. It would give him a much-needed boost.

5.) Sting or Lesnar return - It's always an option, but best I can tell Lesnar won't be around until July and there is no current plan in place for Sting. Who knows?

6.) Rollins wins clean - I'm pretty sure if Rollins would be booked to win dirty against El Torito, but it sure would do wonders for him to beat someone without help.
Would like to see Sting return
Lesnar won't be back until right before Summer Slam...

I see 1, 2 and 4 honestly but which one, that's what we're gonna have to wait and see..
http://www.sescoops.com/triple-h-and-set...s-reunite/

WWE officials have begun planting seeds for a possible Triple H vs. Seth Rollins feud.

As seen Monday on Raw, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon threw a celebratory party for WWE World Champion Seth Rollins. During “Architect of a Dream,” Triple H said he sees the reflection of himself in Rollins. Between that line and Rollins adopting the Pedigree, there is talk of the two WWE Superstars clashing in the future (according to Dave Meltzer in the latest issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
Love the Rollins and Triple H feud angle