Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 10 in Class A -- 2007
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just want to know, who do YOU think are the top 10 teams to be looked at in the upcoming year, 2007? (only "A" schools)
I think the top 10 in class A will look something like this:
(No particular order)
Pikeville
Beechwood
Mayfield
Holy Cross (Louisville)
Bethlehem
Raceland
Lexington Christian
Frankfort
Hazard
Crittenden County or Bellvue
I agree with this...these take care of all the powerhouse 1a teams...that looks like the playoff bracket for 07'!!:1:
good lookin group
1. Beechwood
2. Frankfort
3. Mayfield

I think these are the preseason top 3, after that I'm not as sure. Crittenden Co should be somewhere in the top 10, they should be loaded.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:1. Beechwood
2. Frankfort
3. Mayfield

I think these are the preseason top 3, after that I'm not as sure. Crittenden Co should be somewhere in the top 10, they should be loaded.

What all does Frankfort return on both sides of the ball that would give them the #2 spot in your opnion? I don't know who they lost this year and who they return, so I can't make judgement on what rank they would get in the 1A poll for pre-season.
Panther#42 Wrote:I think the top 10 in class A will look something like this:
(No particular order)
Pikeville
Beechwood
Mayfield
Holy Cross (Louisville)
Bethlehem
Raceland
Lexington Christian
Frankfort
Hazard
Crittenden County or Bellvue

yea tha sounds about right.
Panther#42 Wrote:What all does Frankfort return on both sides of the ball that would give them the #2 spot in your opnion? I don't know who they lost this year and who they return, so I can't make judgement on what rank they would get in the 1A poll for pre-season.

Keep in mind that I'm way out west so what I know is hearsay but its my understanding that they loose their best back and a couple other kids but return their good qb and most starters from this years team that beat Danville in regular season
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Keep in mind that I'm way out west so what I know is hearsay but its my understanding that they loose their best back and a couple other kids but return their good qb and most starters from this years team that beat Danville in regular season

Hm they did beat Danville, but not when it counted most
Beechwood all the way!
It's between Beechwood and Pikeville for the title imo
Beechwood
Meaty Wrote:It's between Beechwood and Pikeville for the title imo

Pikeville has a lot of questions to answer in a LOT of areas before they can start talking about going to a place they haven't been in almost 20 years.

Better worry about their FIRST game before they even think about what might be their LAST one (or that "last" one will come way before it should -- like last year).
If you are from Pikeville and going to post about Pikeville, make it about Holy Cross (Louisville). That is all the Panthers should be focused on.
I agree looks good...
TRAIN85 Wrote:If you are from Pikeville and going to post about Pikeville, make it about Holy Cross (Louisville). That is all the Panthers should be focused on.

yes i agree... this years team will be very talented and doesnt need to get ahead of itself..if the panhers take it one at a time good things will happen..coach jackson wil have them ready to come out and have a game plan that is best suited for a win...i wish pikeville good luck this year and hope to see them come out and beat LHC in the PCB
I believe that Pikeville is more like a number 4 seed... There is no way they are better than Beechwood, Mayfield,or LCA. I think it should be something like this...
1.Beechwood
2.Mayfield
3.LCA
4.Pikeville
5.Holy Cross
6.Bethlehem
7.Frankfort
8.Hazard
9.Raceland
10.Bellvue
you forgot betsy layne
TomBradyMagic Wrote:you forgot betsy layne