Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coaching Vacancies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
may be a few coaching vacancies in the 13th Region from what I hear? any good coaches looking to move into the region? Any young coaches looking to rejuvenate a program!
who you been hearing or been told
I figured we wouldn't start hearing rumors about vacancies until next week, but I assumed with how down the 13th and 14th are that it was possible to have several? The 12th has also been very poor this year, but baseball talent overall is down across the state.
who you been hearing or been told that going to change
hchs fan Wrote:who you been hearing or been told that going to change

I am not in the loop on that stuff anymore. So I wouldn't have a clue. There seems to be a very high turnover rate nowadays and last year had to be some kind of record?
Bell Co will be looking!!
Chaney had 13 or 15 seniors and will quit the job..
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Bell Co will be looking!!
Chaney had 13 or 15 seniors and will quit the job..

I am confused on how bell county was so bad this year? They were regional champs in 2008, region runner-up in 2009 and they haven't won over 13 games since then. Some of those years being as bad as 7 wins. I don't understand how they could fall off that much that quickly?
Who in the 14th looks to be replacing their coach?
Wasn't their a lot of talk about Coach Dean leaving Letcher last season?

I'd be surprised if any of the big schools (Hazard, Perry, Estill, Powell, Knott) made any changes...