Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCarty\Slone Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ATTENTON BGR MEMBERS:

We WILL NOT put up with this again this Basketball season. We do not need 50+ threads on Jamie McCarty & Landon Slone.

If anyone divulges in this behavior, it will lead to suspension up and including account termination and banning of your IP Address.

We are a free speech board, but WE WILL NOT let this board get trashed up, there's way too much time and money put into this community to have it overrun by immature people trying to start trouble.

It WILL NOT be tolerated.

Thank You,

BelfryPride
Administrator
I agree with you.
Thank you, both are great players....but I got sick of looking at about 15 new threads a day last season.
Totally agree with this...too much time is wasted on hearing about the two of them..
I totally agree....
Exactly!!
Not the only 2 players in the STATE......
These guys are gifted and deserve all the recognition. I can't believe some mountain fans get on here and talk trash about these two players. Great kids and great players. C'mon, support these guys!!
I'd rather see individual threads rather than comparison/contrast threads. Thumpers Rulz... "If ya can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!" Both young men are top notch and do not deserve any crap from public forums. They work too hard and are too dedicated to their sport for any cheap shots. Good Luck 2 both!
IISnakE Wrote:I'd rather see individual threads rather than comparison/contrast threads. Thumpers Rulz... "If ya can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!" Both young men are top notch and do not deserve any crap from public forums. They work too hard and are too dedicated to their sport for any cheap shots. Good Luck 2 both!

:thumpsup:
Then delete it and shut up about it.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Then delete it and shut up about it.
You first!

Only moderators have that power bub.
finally some says somethin
rob&big Wrote:finally some says somethin
WHAT?
I did not type this but am guilty of not guarding my computer.I never would tell someone to shut up.Sorry guys

SValley Fan

Hicks and Stepp are 10 times better than them 2