Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Payback: Fantasy Booking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How would you book Payback?
Wyatt v. Ryback match happens and Harper interferes. Rowan comes out and to everyone's surprise he beats down Ryback.

The Shield reunites during the main event and Rollins starts talking about how no one can stop them and the Wyatt's walk out. PPV ends like that.
zaga_fan Wrote:Wyatt v. Ryback match happens and Harper interferes. Rowan comes out and to everyone's surprise he beats down Ryback.

The Shield reunites during the main event and Rollins starts talking about how no one can stop them and the Wyatt's walk out. PPV ends like that.

The bolded isn't outside the realm of possibility.

The WWE doesn't have any good 'stables' right now.

The Heenan Family, The Hart Foundation, nWo White, nWo Wolfpac, DX, The Freebirds, The Ministry, The Corporation, The Corporate Ministry, The Brood, Demolition, The Dungeon of Doom and The 4 Horsemen.

^^^^^^^^
These are just some examples of some 'Stables' that made the storylines better. I think the use of the 'Stable' is something that needs to make it's return.
Lana will turn Face at Payback.

No way her and Cena team up for a Patriotic gimmick. But with July 4th just around the corner..... who knows.
I love Axelmania and Mandow Madness......

With some good Booking, this could be a great gimmick for both guys.

But what would be better if Axel and Sandow came out dressed up like The Legion of Doom and then have Animal come out and make it a 3-2 handicap match. With Sandow hitting the Doomsday Device for the win.
I think after Sandow lost The Miz gimmick that he should have just became Damien Sandow and actually got away from the comedy crap.

He's a big Santino now.