Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 5 Lawrence Co. 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Raceland pitcher throws a complete game, salyers gets the loss for lc. Very well played game I don't believe there was error in the game. Raceland pitcher was a little off to start walking miller and hitting keesee then settled in and pitched very well. Nice job by raceland.
Good win for Coach Vanderhoof and Raceland. They have been up-and-down all year. After going 0-6 against district opponents and losing 11 games this year to teams in the 16th, it is a great win against a descent opponent. This is a good time of year for teams to start clicking. I've always had a great deal of respect for Coach Vanderhoof and how hard kids play for him.
I was trying to go watch this game but wasn't able to make it and it sounds like I missed a good one, congrats Rams
Didn't see anything in the Ashland paper about the game online , who was Racelands pitcher? I would assume Morris or Davidson
Davidson pitched and pitched well. Probably only gave up 3 hits. Morris pitched the day before and gave up 1 hit and struck out 11. No the paper wasn't there. You can bet your ass they will be there if we get clobbered though.
That's 2 very solid outings in a row for Davidson.
500th all time win for Coach Vanderhoof of Raceland. A true gentleman, and arguably the most respected coach that's ever coached in Eastern KY. Hats off to him and his boys, that is a great win versus a good opponent!
Way to go Ashland daily !!!! 500th career win and nothing about it in the paper what a shame, that's a slap in the face
Snyder really does hate Raceland.
Change my mind it finally hit the on line version of the independent.
Glad to hear it 500 wins is big deal, that means this guy has spent a lot of time trying help young men succeed. Congrats Coach Vanderhoof.