Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd Vs. Allen Central (December 15)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I believe this will be a good game .... I look for a very competitive game.
where is the game at?
Hammonds and E. Johnson should be a good guard matchup in this game.
Johnson will eat him alive. If he gets to play.
Should be a good game, SF by 4.
SF by 5
thespectator Wrote:Johnson will eat him alive. If he gets to play.
LOL....yeah your probabily right SF BY 5
If E. Johnson Plays this will probably be a good game if not AC by as many as they want Josh Martin is a force to be reckoned with this season. Due to South Floyds poor interior play Martin will score at will and grab the boards but if E johnson plays he will make up for that, IMO hes the best overall player in the district and in the top 3 in the region
Kyle Brown is a good Rebounder
Even if Johnson does play he's not going to be 100%, almost everybody on Sf's team can shoot the lights out of the ball, but if Ac can get pressure on them it will be a great game. Ill take Ac by 5
Plus coach Martin is great at keying on one player and shutting them down...Trai Whit was supposed to be one of the top 10 players in the region..but the only points he scored on Ac was off of free throws
Always a good game imo.I'll say SF by 8
If SF plays as a team...ill take SF by 6
If its the Lyle johnson and wes akers show again like 2night...I'll take AC by 15+
gish_7 Wrote:Plus coach Martin is great at keying on one player and shutting them down...Trai Whit was supposed to be one of the top 10 players in the region..but the only points he scored on Ac was off of free throws

Theres nobody on Allen Centrals team that can guard the Johnson duo.
they don't have to...they guard themselves...
All you have 2 do is say shoot it "I Dare you"...and no matter where they are they will pull it...with this game bein at SF, i think we will see some shots took from Jacks Creek and maybe Otter Creek...lol...Dont worry about SF they are scared of the paint, they think that inside the 3pt. line lies quick sand...
i am changing my prediction...AC by 25
How long is Ethan Johnson going to be out?
thespectator Wrote:Theres nobody on Allen Centrals team that can guard the Johnson duo.

What Johnson Duo ...No one from AC can stop Ethan Johnson I agree 100%, But my 3 year old Niece could stop the other Johnson, he could be dangerous in pick up ball my friend, but organzied basketball nope
he will be bak against ac
Thats funny that other Johnson he avreges 23 pts a game 25 at JC 17 against Cordia where they had an exellent defender on him and 26 agianst Jackson city... but then again I havent seen your 3 yr old neice play

dunker30 Wrote:What Johnson Duo ...No one from AC can stop Ethan Johnson I agree 100%, But my 3 year old Niece could stop the other Johnson, he could be dangerous in pick up ball my friend, but organzied basketball nope
Moe Wrote:SF BY 5
I'm going to change my prediction after all AC is 3-1. Heres my prediction: With EJ South Floyd wins by 2, Without EJ Allen Central wins by 18.
i like sf but im takin ac in this one by 14 or 15
White Mike Wrote:they don't have to...they guard themselves...LMAO

:thatsfunn LMFAO...exactly right. Lyle johnson is averaging like 23 points. Ethan Johnson scored 25 in 3 quarters playing on a sprained ankle against JC. There the best 2 players in the 58th district. What do you have against them? Is somebody jealous?
Hulk_Hogan Wrote:If SF plays as a team...ill take SF by 6

If its the Lyle johnson and wes akers show again like 2night...I'll take AC by 15+

Yea Lyle Johnson show wasnt to bad 26 points 9-19 shooting thats almost 50% shooting thats pretty good... Akers did take some stupid shots but there point guard killed em he had alot of turnovers and he drove to the basket with his head down on 3 defenders.. and didnt get back on defense... so Hulk before u start makin statments think sbout the facts. But im not saying Slone is a bad player its just he got jealous of ur so called Lyle Johnson and Wes Akers show and he wanted it to be a star .....It should be a SF as a whole show.
Homer Simpson Wrote:Thats funny that other Johnson he avreges 23 pts a game 25 at JC 17 against Cordia where they had an exellent defender on him and 26 agianst Jackson city... but then again I havent seen your 3 yr old neice play

Averging 23 pts a game, thats not good when you shoot 45 or 50 shots a game and 9-19 i listened to the game he took 19 in the fourth quarter alone, i really dont think you have much knowledge of the game, i take it you have never played basketball before because i have read alot of your post and you have no clue what your talking about
Oh really so are you the official game stat keeper....I went to the game you listened to it on the radio i bet u didn't even do that and the official stat sheet said he was 9-19 but uh i guess you wrote the shots down shot for shot and and counted each and every one ..... Thanks for your input even though your way off.
I've seen Ac play a time or two this year, and supposidly they are supposed to be the "dream" team. Well I wasn't very impressed. South Floyd may not be doing great right now, but I see them to win this game.
Pburg_2007 Wrote:I've seen Ac play a time or two this year, and supposidly they are supposed to be the "dream" team. Well I wasn't very impressed. South Floyd may not be doing great right now, but I see them to win this game.
Since when was AC suppose to be the "dream team"??? lol Looks to me like evryone has been bashing them on here.
Since last season has been over all I've seen on here is how good Allen Central is suppose to be.
Pages: 1 2 3