Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville vs Lawrence 12-8-06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll take Pville in a close one
I would love to see this game. I think LC is a much improved ball club and a very scrappy team. I have to pick P-ville in this one though because 1 they are at home and 2 because they have Kendra Carroll.
Paintsville 68
Lawrence Co. 62
eaglehoops Wrote:I would love to see this game. I think LC is a much improved ball club and a very scrappy team. I have to pick P-ville in this one though because 1 they are at home and 2 because they have Kendra Carroll.
They had better have more than just the Carroll girl because just one girl isn't going to beat this LC team . If paintsville doesn't play good team ball their just might be an upset here. Good luck Dawgs go and get you one :Cheerlead
Paintsville has an all around team this year. Kendra is an important part of the team but, they have more than just one girl. I think it will be a close one unless one team doesn't play well.

~~~***Go Tigers***~~~
I'd have to say the Tigers, on their home court, they don't lose many there.
Does LC have any size this year. I know P-ville has the Welch girl but from watching her compete in the JV and Varsity games against JC last year I wasn't impressed with her at all. She was whipped all over the court by Burton? in the first game and Wireman dominated her in the varsity game.
I think it will be a good hard played game that could go either way, but I will be cheering on the Lady Dawgs of course!
Paintsville
looks like LC won guys...
This was I'm sure an upset for the Tigers.
B-BallMOM Wrote:This was I'm sure an upset for the Tigers.
Well...they were really upset about losing, I hope they can rebound quick as they are tipping off with Mag. Co. around 20 hours after losing this one!!