Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie County Beefing up 2015-2016 Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rumor has it that Leslie is scheduling Riverside, Piarist, and the David School for an away and home series for next year. This will be some tough competition for the young eagles.
stupid
I know Estill and Leslie are talking about playing...
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Rumor has it that Leslie is scheduling Riverside, Piarist, and the David School for an away and home series for next year. This will be some tough competition for the young eagles.
Who are you trying to poke fun at Leslie or Riverside, Piarist, David School? Do their coaches and kids deserve to be made light of?
Whats stupid is a team like Leslie having to play such weak teams. You satisfied with that comment? I know for one that they have one of the hardest working coaches in the area. I cant figure out why they cant win a few big games over there against some quality opponents. They have the size, they have the strength, and they have decent numbers. They should come out of this region and go to state more often. They have some quality feeder schools that play sports all year around. I was poking at them a little. Its time for them to start winning!
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Whats stupid is a team like Leslie having to play such weak teams. You satisfied with that comment? I know for one that they have one of the hardest working coaches in the area. I cant figure out why they cant win a few big games over there against some quality opponents. They have the size, they have the strength, and they have decent numbers. They should come out of this region and go to state more often. They have some quality feeder schools that play sports all year around. I was poking at them a little. Its time for them to start winning!

What does Leslie need to do to accomplish what you are talking about? :popcorn:
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Rumor has it that Leslie is scheduling Riverside, Piarist, and the David School for an away and home series for next year. This will be some tough competition for the young eagles.

Could this be inside info....dog :popcorn:
Hazard beefs up thei schedule to Jenkins, JBS, and Jackson. Don't knock Leslie they be better than Hazard unless Big AL recruites some in. Hazard will be 4th best in 54th again this year
Didn't Hazard beat Leslie pretty bad last year at Leslie?
Leslie aint never been better than Hazard. You crazy?
Leslie also doesnt have a recruiting budget either...