Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Yes its snowing!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope we get 2 feet of it. I dont about everyone else but I just love the snow.
I agree, and I saw a few flurries here in Barbourville.
here in Willamsburg it was coming down moments ago im happy i can stay sheltered here in my dorm to cold lol no classes after 11 are very nice lol
I saw that this morning when I left to go to class...it's snowing more and more...I'm soo excited. I LOVE SNOW!!!! I hope it snows all day....
It was great to be walking to class in this snow!
lol Its just starting to stick on this side of johnson co. and it's great let me tell ya.
It was snowing here in Belfry but it has now stopped
At 1 p.m. Pike County Schools dismissed.
SEKYscout Wrote:It was great to be walking to class in this snow!

Are you crazy Smile

Walking to class is awful right now. It's like a 5 degree wind chill. The snow is ok, but it's pretty cold.
Ahh alfus is cold. lol Every cry for him. lol I have been working in it for the last week so this isnt all that bad. lol
It wouldn't be bad except for the wind and gusts. It makes my long haul to class a lot tougher.
LOL I guess it would.
Knott county has about an inch right know and its still going
I love the snow, but once you get in college it really doesnt matter...You have class anyways!! lol
It stopped snowing today about 12:30 here and I got sooo sad....
It stuck in some areas in the Pburg area... Thats about it
We still had a little left in our yard this morning in Richmond... There was quite a few places on the way home with some where the sun didn't shine on that side of the mountain
there saying it might snow a lil on christmas
Dont we have a chance for a white Christmas? I hope so!