Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Really Big and Really Ignored Stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First, I think that the Clintons are criminals who should have been sitting in prison cells long before now. That being said, the current Clinton scandal should not be the headline story and it is serving as a welcome distraction to the real scandal that should be the subject of the most intensive investigation of our federal government in the past century.

Hillary Clinton headed one of seven Obama administration cabinet-level departments, which included the following:

Department of the Treasury (chair)
Department of Justice
Department of Homeland Security
Department of Commerce
Department of Defense
Department of State
Department of Energy

The scandal that dwarfs the one on which most of the media's attention is focused is the fact that the Obama Administration approved the transfer of 20 percent of this nation's supply of uranium to Russia, which supplies uranium to Iran, among other U.S. enemies.

The second widely ignored story is why Russia has announced plans to supply S-300 missiles to Iran. I confess that I had not given this story much thought until I heard Mark Levin discussing the Russians' likely motive. Saudi Arabia has been pumping crude oil into the global market to keep prices low to pressure American frackers out of the market, but their actions have also deeply impacted the Russian economy.

The Russians are supplying S-300 missiles to Iran as payback to Saudi Arabia. So, now we face the likelihood that our allies in the Middle East will face more advanced missiles to protect Iran against missile strikes on its nuclear weapons development centers and Iran will be the recipient of American uranium.

Why are these stories mostly ignored? Because our Republican Congress is being led by RINOs that have effectively allowed Democrats to continue to push through Obama's agenda. John Boehner says that the Clintons are good people - good public servants and I am sure that Mitch McConnell agrees.

Leaders of both parties should be demanding answers from the Obama administration about why it is working so hard to empower our enemies and alienate our allies. A pox on both houses. No more Obamas, no more Bushes, and no more Clintons. It is not clear to me which of the three are worse. All of these pigs have gotten fat enough at the public trough and it is time for their political slaughter.
How about a really big story about the ramping up of civil war?

EXCERPT---
Up to 5,000 law enforcement officials will be requested from the mid-Atlantic region to help quell the violence in Baltimore, Col. William Pallozzi of the Maryland State Police said at a press conference late Monday.

Chaos and violence erupted on the streets of Baltimore late Monday as protesters clashed with police, several of whom were injured.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/27/us/baltimo...index.html

Surely I am not the only one who can foresee the endgame here. Amid calls for a "purge" from black malcontents whom the press insists on describing as protesters, Baltimore police today experienced something very near warfare on their streets. It's absurd to try to pass off the now routine looting, plundering, arson and violence, as part of the American process. Looks to be much more like the beginning of civil war if you ask me. And, let's not kid one another. If these thugs will torch businesses and other public buildings, carrying off anything they think useable, they will have little compunction in doing the same thing to citizen's homes.

This is what happens when people lose their fear of law enforcement. And after all, as in the case where the last black attorney general stood by applauding their actions, there is little reason to expect the new black attorney general to be much harder on them.
These demonstrators have plenty of time to loot, burn, destroy, and whine since it is safe to assume that none of them are gainfully employed in any legal activity. Thus, they have plenty of time on their hands. Plus the fact that they are television stars since all the liberal media sources are covering them twenty-four hours a day. And, in truth, Fox News isn't doing any better.

The only time these thugs will need to leave the streets is to collect their monthly welfare checks.
I am honestly having a hard time trying to figure out why Hillary is not in jail. I would say the same for a republican. I honestly don't know. If this is the case, we should free Ritchie Farmer and let him run the country. His acts were a VERY small .000001 percent of hat Hillary has done.
^
I agree.

Can you compare felonious cover ups, murder, perjury, lying and obstruction of justice to shooting a deer from a state vehicle??

Nope.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:These demonstrators have plenty of time to loot, burn, destroy, and whine since it is safe to assume that none of them are gainfully employed in any legal activity. Thus, they have plenty of time on their hands. Plus the fact that they are television stars since all the liberal media sources are covering them twenty-four hours a day. And, in truth, Fox News isn't doing any better.

The only time these thugs will need to leave the streets is to collect their monthly welfare checks.

Sharpton had to pull his horns in when the indictments were released. The cop they're charging with murder is black. In fact, three cops out of the six involved are black.

I'd bet that none of them did a thing wrong and this is the kind of unfortunate thing that happens when people resist arrest. The DA for Baltimore is saying that the knife Gray was carrying was legal and he therefore should not have been arrested. Maybe, but the question that still begs to be answered is as follows. Why did Gray take off like a scalded dog when he saw police if he didn't have reason to be concerned?

People are seeing what they want to see in all of this. For example, people being interviewed by media stated only this evening said that they believe Gray's back was broken before he was put into the van, citing the fact that film showed him being dragged to the police van. I noticed something about all that which seemed a bit out of place. Police did drag him to the back of the van as was mentioned however, once at the back of the van he stepped up into the van under his own power, moving his legs rather easily. Looked like he was just resisting arrest to me.