Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County 2 Middlesboro 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Harlan County moves to 5-0 in district play.
We didn't look very good.. I don't think that anyone can play with South and North when it gets tourney time..
Harlan has a good team!
John Lewis may be the coach of the year in this district. Very well played baseball with the losses we had to graduation . Way to go Black Bears.
He's done a great job with them. I can't remember a Harlan County team overachieving as much as this group so far. They aren't as good talent wise as the last two or three seasons, but their record is better at this point.
As someone said earlier, it's a very competitive district this season, but Harlan County has clinched the top seed.
Go Bears!!!!
Will see you again.
Very entertaining game to watch. I thought the score should have been 1-1 with extra innings. But, I am one of those obnoxious Middlesboro fans. Friday night, HC just flat outplayed us. They will meet again. I will say it was one of the most exciting games I have had the pleasure to see in awhile. I like hearing your fans when a certain player of ours steps into that batter's box. He plays to win and has a ball. After all, that is what its all about. Forgive me if I sound condescending, but the sun don't shine on the same Bear everyday.
The sun has shined on that Bear the last 7 meetings!
Number 1 fan is gone ? Maybe not. Nothing like a fresh start, and now a baseball fan.
TheBoz Wrote:Number 1 fan is gone ? Maybe not. Nothing like a fresh start, and now a baseball fan.
Number 1 fan is an idiot for arguing with you and everyone else. I am not arguing with anyone, just stating the facts. I am a parent, my child plays ball, but I will not argue over any child on here either. So you are not getting a loose cannon here. I could care less if you figure out who my child is. Just know that you are not going to bait me into your silliness. I am here to defend Middlesboro against the hatred that is shown for absolutely nothing but ignorance. I'm not sure who No 1 is and don't care. Have no idea what the agenda is and not quite sure what yours is either. So if you want an argument, look elsewhere. Do you have like some kind of gift that you automatically know all and see all?
rudedogky Wrote:The sun has shined on that Bear the last 7 meetings!
I got'cha rudedogky!!!! Just having a little fun here. I think it was Granny Bear that called our fans obnoxious, we are indeed! But that goes both ways. But you have to admit, MHS and HCHS are fun to watch. I do think Middlesboro is capable of winning, our district is really close competition wise. No offense, just defending mine as you defend yours. Good luck in future endeavors, unless of course it's Middlesboro! :Thumbs: